+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Player - (Live Feed)

FORT Regular

America's Player - (Live Feed)

If I understand it correctly isnt Eric going to be doing what the audience wants him to do? Anyone know how thats going to work and if he'll be allowed to do something outrageous...like pinch a butt or pass gas in during a veto ceremony?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: Puppet Boy

There's a thread set up in the show forum: America's Player
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Perhaps the spoilery aspects of his activities are more appropriate here? I mean in the interim between "America" giving him their instructions and the next broadcast show, there will be something to discuss, right?

Also, if BB works as usual, what actually happens may not be what's broadcast. A lot of stuff may be edited/put in another context for the show, so America doesn't feel "cheated" if Puppet Boy doesn't live up to expectations. Perhaps those differences might be best discussed in the spoiler forum. Maybe the title of this should be "Puppet Boy: Broadcast vs. Reality", cause we all know its gonna happen.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2465102;
    Perhaps the spoilery aspects of his activities are more appropriate here? I mean in the interim between "America" giving him their instructions and the next broadcast show, there will be something to discuss, right?

Also, if BB works as usual, what actually happens may not be what's broadcast. A lot of stuff may be edited/put in another context for the show, so America doesn't feel "cheated" if Puppet Boy doesn't live up to expectations. Perhaps those differences might be best discussed in the spoiler forum. Maybe the title of this should be "Puppet Boy: Broadcast vs. Reality", cause we all know its gonna happen.
    I agree...the Show watchers won't be privy to a lot of he actions like his blow ups & potty mouth

I agree that we can have an additional thread in here about anything Eric does that's sneaky and relates to him being America's Player.

The answer, though, to the original poster, about how it's going to work is posted in the America's Player thread that Jewels linked to above.

So, here for Live Feed puppet boy, and the Show Forum for TV Show America's Player discussions.

Thanks.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Puppet Boy is already boo hoo'ing to Kail in the HOH room. Has this already been put in motion?

FORT Fogey

I think so. So far his story seems to be he broke up with someone, it's a lame story. Believable... but lame.

Kail? The public choose Kail?

I don't get that.

Is she perhaps secretly popular among the average American non-live-feed watching public? Does America see themselves in her just as the producers intended? I don't get it, other than her being a bit older and from middle America. And actually even THAT'S "spin", because she's from Oregon, not Kansas like the two enemy girls.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2466557;
    Kail? The public choose Kail?

I don't get that.

Is she perhaps secretly popular among the average American non-live-feed watching public? Does America see themselves in her just as the producers intended? I don't get it, other than her being a bit older and from middle America. And actually even THAT'S "spin", because she's from Oregon, not Kansas like the two enemy girls.
    I personally DON'T believe it. I say they just chose Kail cause they chose Kail, our votes had no effect. I mean, the majority I am seeing voted Joe...

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2466563;
    I personally DON'T believe it. I say they just chose Kail cause they chose Kail, our votes had no effect. I mean, the majority I am seeing voted Joe...
    To be fair, 7/33 people is hardly a fair representation of all America. And people voting here hardly represent the nation at large all that well anyway.

But it does make me wonder a bit if all of Kail's "slaves", er... I mean "workers" back in her town aren't lined up at computers power-voting somehow.

But back to serious for a bit. BB in general doesn't want MOST of the hamsters to look like America. But they make a big deal of it when someone does. And not just ANY part of America (otherwise Jameka would be being played up), but the big ol' Red State area where people kick up their feet on their barcoloungers, chill out, and provide the bulk of CBS' ratings.
    Last edited by Krom; 07-09-2007 at 04:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast