+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Player - (Live Feed)

Re: Puppet Boy

Have we seen him talking to Jen to try and get her to nominate someone yet? I assume they gave him the results last night when I heard them call him to the DR, but I haven't seen anyone say he's talked to Jen since then...

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;2473248;
    Have we seen him talking to Jen to try and get her to nominate someone yet? I assume they gave him the results last night when I heard them call him to the DR, but I haven't seen anyone say he's talked to Jen since then...
    Yeah, he talked to her last night. America's choice was Jessica.

I voted 10 times for Jessica, so I am happy. On the other hand, hearing about Jen's attitudes today and thinking about it a bit, today my thoughts were than the duo of Joe and Dustin would be the "logic" which could be best "sold" to her.

Joe and Dustin are a duo who would never revenge the other for being put up. Whereas Dick would definitely want revenge for Daniele's ouster, so there's a risk in putting that duo up.

I thought that Jessica might be "sellable" to Jen as a big threat to her domination of the boys attention, but that doesn't seem to be happening. And if that was Jen's (il)logic, then Daniele would be put up AGAINST Jessica anyway, and likely still be voted out. So again, the duo of Joe and Dustin would seem to be the "safest" alternative to have been shopped to Jen as an alternative to keep Dick and Daniele "safe", assuming that's America's hidden motive here.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm praying that Daniele is the "vote winner" for the Puppet Boy voting tonight, because THINK of the hilarity which would ensue. No less than THREE people would be peeved at Pinocchio if he invades Daniele's sacred space.

Joe is a distant second place, and he's only on the radar at all because of how uncomfortable it might make Eric.

I'm hoping we will have news on this in the next day, 'cause this one will either be one of the best or one of the worst. It depends.

FORT Fogey

Eric was all surprised she didn't put Danielle up. Eric you idiot, you DON'T convince her the night before, you convince her the HOUR before!

FORT Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2476062;
    I'm praying that Daniele is the "vote winner" for the Puppet Boy voting tonight, because THINK of the hilarity which would ensue. No less than THREE people would be peeved at Pinocchio if he invades Daniele's sacred space.
    This is brilliant (or at least Jenius). It would be outrageous - and in that room of 5 beds, would have to cause a scandal. I wished I'd seen this idea before the voting closed.

Zach would be an amusing choice as well...Zach's reaction might be good, and hasten his departure...

I hope he gets credit for this task even if she doesn't nominate Jessica.
    I think the task was to try and get her to nominate a certain person and he did try, so even if Dani uses the veto and Jess isn't the replacement nominee I tihnk he should still get credit.

This a rubbish assignment for him all round.
    He only gets $10,000 for every five completed tasks and could be screwing up his chances of winning i$500,000 in the process.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm not exactly sure how they could set up TXT-vote polls in a way that would give some meaning to his tasks, but "fake sleepwalk into someone's bed" is such lame high-school humor that I have to feel sorry for Eric. America telling him who to vote for and who to push for nomination is very interesting and all, but the sophomoric prank tasks don't really help him in the game. So far, honestly, I've been pretty unimpressed with America anyway (although I appreciate that most viewers haven't been on the live feed so a lot of America's "advice" is random so far). I kind of expect that if he survives long enough it'll get better, but they HAVE to do something about the random weirdness tasks...

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2476614;
    I hope he gets credit for this task even if she doesn't nominate Jessica.
    I think the task was to try and get her to nominate a certain person and he did try, so even if Dani uses the veto and Jess isn't the replacement nominee I tihnk he should still get credit.

This a rubbish assignment for him all round.
    He only gets $10,000 for every five completed tasks and could be screwing up his chances of winning i$500,000 in the process.
    I think his "task" was simply to TRY and sell Jen on another nominee. Success in changing her wee mind was not a requirement. Having the conversation successfully was.

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;2476954;
    I'm not exactly sure how they could set up TXT-vote polls in a way that would give some meaning to his tasks, but "fake sleepwalk into someone's bed" is such lame high-school humor that I have to feel sorry for Eric. America telling him who to vote for and who to push for nomination is very interesting and all, but the sophomoric prank tasks don't really help him in the game. So far, honestly, I've been pretty unimpressed with America anyway (although I appreciate that most viewers haven't been on the live feed so a lot of America's "advice" is random so far). I kind of expect that if he survives long enough it'll get better, but they HAVE to do something about the random weirdness tasks...
    He did the sleepwalking this morning. He did it so poorly that I hope it doesn't count as completed. He just sat at Joe's feet for a little while and flailed around. He didn't get under the covers with him.

Really, the difficult part of the task is finding a time when you're up that the rest of the house is asleep. I know I wouldn't make it if I tried to stay up late enough. It's not like he can set an alarm clock.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread