+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother After Dark Discussion

Big Brother After Dark Discussion

Please use this thread to discuss the Showtime Big Brother After Dark program. Both transcriptions and discussion will be included here, unlike the Live Feeds, where those are seperated.

Thanks everyone!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Was last night live?

I taped the broadcast on SHO Two and watched some of it this morning. They all seemed pretty comfortable with one another as if they've had a chance to get to know each other for more than just a few hours. Carol and Dustin were talking in the exercize room and I think I heard him say, "This is day 6....." Did I miss-hear that? When did they go into the house???

Re: Big Brother After Dark Discussion - Week 1

Then went in either Sunday or Monday, I believe. Everything on ShoTOO is broadcast live (as it is on the live feeds.) Starting next week, the regular Thursday CBS show will be a live show.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Yes, it was live. The thing that bothered me was that there were commercials. Some of them cut right into a great conversation and irritated me!! I want to get the feeds this year again, but I know I won't sleep...lol.... so I'm going to just go with Showtime for right now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm grateful for this Showtime version, as the feeds are not good for my PC, or my headphones (). So, this gives an alternative to them, commercials and all.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

That's true MissThing. Feeds made my work computer bog down so badly I nearly got in trouble last year. Although I have to say reading the transcripts makes me miss being able to tell everyone what's going on in the house like I did last year. Begger's can't be choosers so I will be grateful as well.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I was disappointed in the commercials, but at least they're less frequent than network TV and just for Showtime shows. I got the feeds last summer and I like this better. No hassles with the computer or Real and I already have Showtime. Plus I record 3 hours a day, so I'm not obsessed with tuning in every time I log on.

But I am obsessed with checking in here.

Can someone put some of the showtime stuff on utube? Pretty please.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Re: Was last night live?

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin;2462651;
    I taped the broadcast on SHO Two and watched some of it this morning. They all seemed pretty comfortable with one another as if they've had a chance to get to know each other for more than just a few hours. Carol and Dustin were talking in the exercize room and I think I heard him say, "This is day 6....." Did I miss-hear that? When did they go into the house???
    I also heard that. I figured that they entered the house on Saturday since the conversation took place before midnight on the west coast.

I didn't expect that two people were already on the block. Carol kept saying she loved Amber and would never campaign against her.

ETA: I was surprised that people were already on slop. There was a discussion in the hot tub about different condiments, and one of the guys was drinking one.
    Last edited by gagi; 07-06-2007 at 12:11 PM.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

On multiple occasions I had the volume up loud so I could hear them whispering and then Chenbot's voice was suddenly screaming at me. At 2am in the morning I'm not ready for that! I think Eric said at one point "It must be like 2:30am in New York, what kind of loser is still up watching us?"

My sister told me to put subtitles on and I told her nothing would show up but surprisingly they had someone transcribing it. It was a minute or so off and they spelled "knows" like "nose" and "your" like "ur", etc. but it was good for listening to whispering conversations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast