+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother After Dark Discussion

Re: Big Brother After Dark Discussion - Week 1

Yeah i saw that too. I like that they don't cut anything out! Commercials are only about every 1/2 hour and so quick. I'm going to really like the S.T. feeds.

Quote Originally Posted by marthakent;2463613;
    Last night's show was like the Evil Dick Show. Am I the only one who thinks he looks like the love child of Tommy Lee and Kramer?
    No, you are not alone! (I actually think he might have a slightly more handsome face than Tommy, but his physique could use a little work. Ok. A LOT of work.)
    Go Tigers!

I thought the same thing about "Evil Dick"...definately the Tommy Lee look. I don't have any favorites yet, but this season has it's work cut out if it's going to anywhere near as exciting and good as last season.

I already miss coming on here to read about Will and Janelle...I was so hooked on that crap it wasn't funny. I think I need to see a physiciatrist on that...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mandyriffic24;2464181;
    I thought the same thing about "Evil Dick"...definately the Tommy Lee look. I don't have any favorites yet, but this season has it's work cut out if it's going to anywhere near as exciting and good as last season.

I already miss coming on here to read about Will and Janelle...I was so hooked on that crap it wasn't funny. I think I need to see a physiciatrist on that...lol.
    I never thought I would say this but I actually miss Howie's farting and burping. If things don't get better soon I think I'm going to cancel my live feeds after the 14 day free trial. I know I shouldn't compare it to last season but so much was happening from the very beginning of the show last season. Why are all 4 cams on the same thing. grrrrr

FORT Fan

So I watched most of the three hours last night.It was slightly more entertaining then the previous night ,because I could hear discussions better. But some of the people talk softly ,or whisper, and their mikes are not close enough to their mouths . The Jen and Mike date :Jen and Mike might be well suited for one another since they both come across rather contrived,narcissitic,really obssessed with their looks. Nick and Daniele come across as more natural together.Just enjoying hanging out together and flirting. I believe she has a boyfriend,if I heard correctly? Really think Nick needs a different hairstyle ,without the bangs.For some reason Carol reminds me of Katie Holmes the actress. I like Dustin.He seems to be interested in listening to and getting to know people in the house. I like that he seemed sincere in wanting to comfort Carol when she was venting her feelings about being on camera constantly,etc. Dick seemed less hyper. But maybe he should not drink Coke so late in the evening.He needs to exercise and get a little sun. He does not seem evil at all to me. I think he may know enough about BB ,and is making an effort to get along with everyone in the house. To bad BB told Dick and Nick to move the slip and slide away from the pool. I do not have an opinion yet about Kail because they have not shown much of her except in the HofH room. Why is Eric America's Player,YUK? He seems extremely insecure, and not sure of his own identity. Maybe we can help him with that. Not sure about his sexual orientation? The nipple rings with the other wise conservative appearance,hmm? Zach acts blantly flirtious and almost inappropriate with some of the women (sitting on top of Jennifer). But he also seemed perceptive and intelligent ,when he was talking in the HH room with Kail ,about Dick and Daniele. He needs to pluck his eyebrows. Jennifer does not talk that much, so it is hard to tell what if anything is going on with her? I have favorable impressions of Amber and Jameka. Joe just loves getting attention by being outlandish. Guess he went on the right TV show.

You probably have to have a box to sign up for Showtime.
    Darn!!!!!!!!!That leaves my out. Dropped it over 10 years ago. Same Oh! Same Oh! Who would have guessed that BB would someday be on it. Darn

Does anyone remember which one of the guys was telling Dustin last night that he thought that Dustin was, and I quote " One of the best looking guys in the house" ? I think it was Eric, and I remeber thinking that he was either bi, gay, or EXTREMELY comfortable with his masculinity!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Downside Up;2462746;
    On multiple occasions I had the volume up loud so I could hear them whispering and then Chenbot's voice was suddenly screaming at me. At 2am in the morning I'm not ready for that! I think Eric said at one point "It must be like 2:30am in New York, what kind of loser is still up watching us?"

My sister told me to put subtitles on and I told her nothing would show up but surprisingly they had someone transcribing it. It was a minute or so off and they spelled "knows" like "nose" and "your" like "ur", etc. but it was good for listening to whispering conversations.
    Just a little threadjack here- I was astonished after reading your post that you are only 14!! Schools in Syracuse must be topnotch- I am impressed with your spelling abilities! Being a mother of two equally adept teenagers, I can't help but observe that their friends (and girlfriends) are sadly not quite as gifted in that department.
    Go Tigers!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Eric, Dustin and Amber were in the kitchen for that and the lil blonde bippy one, Jessica? soi f it was a guy it was Eric
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Thanks Firewoman! I thought memory served me right that it was Eric. In retrospect, it seems obvious!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread