+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother After Dark Discussion

Re: Big Brother After Dark Discussion - Week 1

I listen with headphones so I don't disturb my neighbor but I feel your pain about the Chenbot voice screaming in my ear!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

Hey this is my first post but I've been watching BB since season 2. Anyway, I have the ShowTime DVR hooked up and I was actually up last night and watched some of it live and I though about trying to put subtitles but I figured there would be no way that would work because its live. Are you clicking on "Closed Caption" or do you actually have a subtitle button on your remote? I'm going to try it tonight and see if it works.

CC mute usually works on my tv.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Carol kept saying she loved Amber and would never campaign against her.
    Good lord that's an idiotic thing to say.

Unless she's doing that "anti-campaigning" kind of campaigning, where she says that but knows someone else is busting their butt to keep her.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2462903;
    Good lord that's an idiotic thing to say.

Unless she's doing that "anti-campaigning" kind of campaigning, where she says that but knows someone else is busting their butt to keep her.
    About as idiotic as Amber saying that if she wins POV she won't take herself off the block and leave things up to God...like He is truly concerned about saving Amber from eviction in the BB8 house.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLovesBB6;2462827;
    Hey this is my first post but I've been watching BB since season 2. Anyway, I have the ShowTime DVR hooked up and I was actually up last night and watched some of it live and I though about trying to put subtitles but I figured there would be no way that would work because its live. Are you clicking on "Closed Caption" or do you actually have a subtitle button on your remote? I'm going to try it tonight and see if it works.
    I go under Settings on my remote and there's a "Captions On/Off" button.

FORT Fogey

carol won't last long probably because she is used to putting others before herself

OMG I am excited to come here and find out this is on every night! For some reason I thought it was just Sundays. Don't know where I came up with that idea.

I immediately called my cable and got rid of HBO-hey Sopranos is over. and got 6 months of Showtime at half price. Since there is no way in hell I will ever be able to stay away that late, I'm planning on taping it. AND I get to check out the Tudors and Dexter. Christmas in July here! YEAH!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2463236;
    OMG I am excited to come here and find out this is on every night! For some reason I thought it was just Sundays. Don't know where I came up with that idea.

I immediately called my cable and got rid of HBO-hey Sopranos is over. and got 6 months of Showtime at half price. Since there is no way in hell I will ever be able to stay away that late, I'm planning on taping it. AND I get to check out the Tudors and Dexter. Christmas in July here! YEAH!
    If you have SHOW on demand.. great way to catch up on the Tudors, awesome show!!

I have my DVR set, I even got rid of Ace of Cakes to record it lol. I tried to watch some last night, but Jen in that GAWD AWFUL suit hurt my eyes.. and i ended up passing out. Some one needs to tell her.. or make Puppet-Boy tell her ... that her ass isn't all that and we sure dont need to see it hanging out of that poka-dotted psudo-thong.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Regular

I am in Canada and I don't have showtime, it sucks because all of the past seasons I 'd always wish for livefeeds on TV, it was too small and blurry on the computer screen, and uncoftrable to sit in the computer chair for so long. And now here it is, livefeeds on Tv, and I don't even get to see it!

+ Reply to Thread