+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Big Brother After Dark Discussion

Re: Big Brother After Dark Discussion

Has anyone noticed how good the camera men are getting on BBAD? When they are playing drinking games, especially chandeliers, the cameras are quick to pick up on who is shooting and almost always gets the shot of the person who gets to drink. Also, the other night they were playing and Jessica yelled BOOYAH and they showed a quick shot of her shirt almost the second that she said it and then went back to the drinking game. Those camera guys must be bored to death as we are. At least they get paid to watch. I sit there everynight with a drool cup watching this.

4 houseguests, in 4 different corners of the house, not saying a word.

Surely BB thought to have some "Best of After Dark" reels made for an emergency such as this? This is literally more boring than watching a fishbowl.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fan

The only thing that makes me watch this at all is to see if there is anything new strategy wise.But has gotten incredibly boring.I just do not understand why BB does not get them more things to do?They have every right to complain. Why not a deck of cards.I would make some myself if I was in the house use the paints and napkins or paper plates.
    Personally just wish they would shorten the Season and get it over with in a week.After Will left BB last year,then Janelle, everything was just unbearable to watch. Same with final two, Season Six.
    I was wondering if Dick ever used chewing tobacco, and still has the spitting habit? I wonder if he spits that much normally at home? Or maybe it is part of a nervous habit he has developed from stress and boredom of being in the House. Same with Daniele and her split ends? Daniele's game play has been very good for the most part,and made me respect her as a competitor. But the bitch ,moan, groan session after the Zach HOH win,and snotty ,snob attitude she has displayed often, negates my supporting her to win this Season.

After Dark starts again on SHO2 tonight at Midnight! I hope they have come up with a slightly more interesting way to present it since last year. A commentator might help things incredibly, and maybe a viewer call-n segment. There are a lot of ideas to be stolen from the UK BB in this area.

There's an actual Habitrail in the house this season. I wonder how often they will cut to it...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread