+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: BB Transcriber Appreciation Thread

Re: BB8 Transcriber Appreciation Thread

Thanks to everyone!

I know I was just here saying Thanks, but I wanted to say it again. For you guys to take time out of your busy day to transcribe and/or post screenshots....well, I'm truly grateful and appreciative. So, thank you guys!

susanr342 -Thank you so much for taking the late night/early morning posting duty. Since I don't have feeds and wouldn't be watching past 11PM west coast if I did, I enjoy my morning cup catching up on when the lazy hamsters are most active. Kudos!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2527310;
    susanr342 -Thank you so much for taking the late night/early morning posting duty. Since I don't have feeds and wouldn't be watching past 11PM west coast if I did, I enjoy my morning cup catching up on when the lazy hamsters are most active. Kudos!
    Thanks. I am in EST zone so 3 hours ahead of the west coast. It just amazes me that they are still up when I get up in the morning. I usually miss all the good happening in the evening because I hit the sheets at 11 my time which is only 8 BB time. So I appreciate those who transcribe during those hours.

A huge thanks to all the transcribers. I don't have the feeds or Showtime, so you are my connection to what is really happening. Thank you!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORTified with vitamins phunkykat's Avatar

susanr342 - thanks so much for being super-transcriber today!!! hopefully no more customers will come in and interrupt you. thank you thank you thank you!
    Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
    Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

RIP Lily, the original phunky kat. 1997-2009

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

You all do such an amazing job of transcribing what goes on in the BB house - and it helps tremendously to fill in with what bits and pieces CBS actually throws our way. I don't have the feeds - and just cannot express how much I appreciate being able to read what goes on with these silly folks, day in and day out. YOU ROCK!!

susanr342 - you did an awesome job today. Thanks for taking the time, even when you were at work, to transcribe all the crazy happenings with the Mad Hatter and such.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Live Feed Transcripts 8/15

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;2528787;
    Dustin is out talking to Eric at the hot tub. Eric says it a pressure cooker in here. He thought he was going to come in here and have fun.
    Wanted to say a big 'thank you' to SusanR and all the rest of you transcribers. There's been A LOT going on today and I appreciate all of your posts!!!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 08-15-2007 at 11:02 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2528803;
    Wanted to say a big 'thank you' to SusanR and all the rest of you transcribers. There's been A LOT going on today and I appreciate all of your posts!!!

[And I know I should put this in the Transcriber Appreciation, but I wanted to make sure you all saw this!!]
    Yep, delete if necessary, but susan has shown real dedication today. She asked for help several times and didn't get it, but she kept us filled in as best she could all day on what looks like a very pivotal day.

THANK YOU SUSAN!

Susan-- from someone who doesn't have live feeds I want to say,"THANK YOU!!!" You're so nice to keep us updated even though you've had a busy day!

+ Reply to Thread