+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: BB Transcriber Appreciation Thread

Re: BB8 Transcriber Appreciation Thread

Ditto everyone else's. Great work! Thanks thanks thanks!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Time for me to say thanks to people doing what is in a way, a thankless task. What I mean is it takes a lot of concentration and work to put up what happened as it actually took place, along with conversational snippets.

Anyone involved in this deserves a standing ovation! : clap::

I want to give a huge THANKS to all the transcribers for keeping this non-feeder in the loop! You guys are awesome for taking the time to do this for us. It's very much appreciated!

Luv
    FORT Newbie

Woo Hoo! You're the bestest!

A big thank you to all of you for the time you are taking out of your lives to keep us all informed. I really appreciate your recaps because they let me know what is happening each day. Its so hard difficult crazy to wade thru all the other threads with all the unnecessary comments, your posts cover it all. I bow down to all of you and just appreciate all that you are doing.

Re: Live Feed Transcripts 8/05

Just saying thanks to all the transcribers, and sorry if I am in the wrong thread. I have the live feeds, but I find I check this site so often, I seldom use them. And, lest I forget, thanks to all of the discussions, they are very enjoyable. My wife doesn't understand why I get interested in the hamsters, and I don't really either, but I miss this show when it's off.
    "To those who understand, I extend my hand. To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am"

Let me add my applause to the growing list of those who REALLY appreciate the time and effort you all spend doing this invaluable service!!!

Were you not on the job, I would have to subscribe to the feeds, in addition to Showtime, and be glued to my computer at least an additional 10 hours a day...

So, I thank you profusely, and my DH thanks you even more! He would be mighty tired of take out by now...

;0))

PK
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I thank everyone, I don't have the live feed, work a lot of hours a day and to be honest judging from the discussions this site is much better. So thanks to all the transcibers and the members for the discussion and hours of fun reading.

I want to issue a huge thank you to Snapit! In a year when everyone, including myself, seems to be having a hard time keeping up on the transcribing, you always come through. Thank you so much. It is incredibly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose;2517537;
    I want to issue a huge thank you to Snapit! In a year when everyone, including myself, seems to be having a hard time keeping up on the transcribing, you always come through. Thank you so much. It is incredibly appreciated!
    thank you tickerrose. That was so nice. This is the first season that I have had such a hard time transcribing also. I very rarely transcribe eric conversations since the sound of his voice grates on my nerves so bad. I simply can't listen to him. I try to keep up the other conversations, rants, etc. for everyone cause I love the Fort and am proud to be a member here.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread