+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Your Live Feed Subscription! (Superpass)

Cancel Your Live Feed Subscription! (Superpass)

No, this isn't another thread from a disenchanted viewer. I'm a hopeless addict who watched whenever I could this season, and I'll do it again next year, even if it's worse.

HOWEVER, the season is OVER. DONE. FINISHED. Save yourself a hundred bucks and cancel those Live Feeds! Buy them again in July. The number for Real Player's Customer Support line is 1-866-474-2650

I haven't cancelled my Feeds yet, I'll do that after the weekend, but I strongly encourage everyone who doesn't plan on using the RealOne Super Pass again until Big Brother 7 to cancel your subscription. Your wallet/pocketbook will thank you.

A lot of people forget to cancel their subscriptions between seasons as they think Real Player does it automatically, but they don't. Just remember to cancel!

I'm doing it tomorrow. I tried to do it tonight.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

The Rodman
    Yes Cancel them... CBS blew it and they owe the fans their money back!

Thanks for posting the number....I was already stressing over how to cancel. I want to do that ASAP......(do you have to cancel during regular business hours?)

The season of BB6 is over for me as well. The last few days have been bad enough and I don't want to put myself thru more.

See yall around the fort.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I'm cancelling tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll have better luck with the HGs next season. :-/

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Quote Originally Posted by roddy
    Yes Cancel them... CBS blew it and they owe the fans their money back!
    Real Player NEVER refunds money. You have the feeds 'til your subscription runs out.

Thanks for the info - I was just wondering how to do it!

Question FORT friends, is there going to be anything worth watching the next couple of days on Live Feeds. Example - will there be questioning from evicted houseguests? That would be interesting... Or are they going to have Ivette and Maggie just hanging out for 3 days... BORING -

THX
    Support the FORT - Go Green

UPDATE on Cancelling LIVE FEEDS

OK - so I thought I'd call today to send a message to CBS -
    I'll get to keep the feeds until the end of the time period I figure, and for me thats about 3 weeks - so why not.

The first two times I called I followed the prompts.... it led me to one ring then nothing - the first time I held 13 minutes with dead air and I hung up because I didnt think I was connected - the second time same thing only after 15 minutes - I got the recording... If you'd like to make a call - blah, blah -so I wasnt connect and holding with Realnetworks!

The third time I called I followed the prompts to customer service rather than cancellation. Affter holding for about 10 minutes I go a very nice, professional woman from India - Sonya, who was very helpful and recaped my service and cancelled me stating she would send an email as a follow up. I will retain the service until my month expires. (Oct 16th in my case)

I explained to her their phone problems and she thanked me, and said she would report it.

They are a top notch service - It will be fun to watch this technology advance.
    The feeds were at best choppy but they were great to have and well worth the 12 bucks I spent.

So recapping - if you call- go to customer service for BB not cancellations if you want to get through.

Can't say it enough- thanks to all the Live feed friends/posters/trancribers - I'm going into BB withdrawels - chocolate might help? (he he)
    Support the FORT - Go Green

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for posting the number!!!!! I really appreciate it. The show is also over for me, so I'm out too and will call this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast