+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cancel Your Live Feed Subscription! (Superpass)

Quote Originally Posted by mushmouth View Post
    . . .Is there a "don't forget to cancel your feeds" thread yet with a phone number?
    Mushmouth after spending 10 mins on the phone trying to cancel my feeds, I hung up and did it online. I got an email right away saying it was now canceled. It's a lot easier then sitting listening to all their crap and still not taking no for an answer. Here's the link if interested.

https://account.real.com/acct/login....l&product=subs
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-08-2006 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    Mushmouth after spending 10 mins on the phone trying to cancel my feeds, I hung up and did it online. I got an email right away saying it was now canceled. It's a lot easier then sitting listening to all their crap and still not taking no for an answer. Here's the link if interested.

https://account.real.com/acct/login....l&product=subs
    When I try to cancel they are telling that I have to call. :nono

They won't let me cancel at the website...this is the message I got when I tried to cancel....
    To cancel your subscription,
    please call us at 1-866-212-1343.

Thank you,
    Real Customer Support

Our hours of operation are:
    Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm - Eastern Time
    Saturday & Sunday, 10:30 am to 8:00 pm - Eastern Time

And of course the office is not open so all I got was a recording. This is going to turn into one of those nightmares where I'll probably end up paying hundreds of dollars to be able to get cancelled...after 9 months of trying to get through and then they'll spam my email address to every sleazy sales list possible for the next 3 years...all the time saying I agreed to this in the first place by clicking on their site.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bballstar7fan View Post
    They won't let me cancel at the website...this is the message I got when I tried to cancel....
    To cancel your subscription,
    please call us at 1-866-212-1343.

Thank you,
    Real Customer Support

Our hours of operation are:
    Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm - Eastern Time
    Saturday & Sunday, 10:30 am to 8:00 pm - Eastern Time

And of course the office is not open so all I got was a recording. This is going to turn into one of those nightmares where I'll probably end up paying hundreds of dollars to be able to get cancelled...after 9 months of trying to get through and then they'll spam my email address to every sleazy sales list possible for the next 3 years...all the time saying I agreed to this in the first place by clicking on their site.

I was worried about the same thing Bballstar, but its actually pretty painless getting through and cancelling. Of course, they want to know why..and offer you incentives to stay, but all in all its pretty painless.

Quote Originally Posted by gemgirlco.com View Post
    When I try to cancel they are telling that I have to call. :nono
    Did you click Main page then My Acct? There's a link that says cancel subscritption, click it and fill out info and submit. You will get an email emediately saying it was canceld with a confirmation number. HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
    I was worried about the same thing Bballstar, but its actually pretty painless getting through and cancelling. Of course, they want to know why..and offer you incentives to stay, but all in all its pretty painless.

I will cancel tomorrow and tell them why, Booger and his foul nasty little self,
    the troll makes me want to hurl, he just keeps cursing and yelling about himself. It is especially bad when he yells out commands for what he wants.
    He never should have been on the show to begin with, let's throw out the whole season and start again.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Did you click Main page then My Acct? There's a link that says cancel subscritption, click it and fill out info and submit. You will get an email emediately saying it was canceld with a confirmation number. HTH
    yep, i went to that page too, and it won't let me fill out a form ... it just gives the phone number to cancel.

i wonder why some people can do it online and some can't? i signed up for the 3-month deal ... did you sign up for the month-by-month?

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke View Post
    yep, i went to that page too, and it won't let me fill out a form ... it just gives the phone number to cancel.

i wonder why some people can do it online and some can't? i signed up for the 3-month deal ... did you sign up for the month-by-month?
    barefootdyke, I couldn't cancel it that way, either. I called right after Janie's eviction (although not solely based upon that... I'm just going to be gone for the next week so it makes sense to just go ahead and do it) and while I was waiting on hold for 15 minutes I tried to do it online with the same results you had.

But good ol' Sam the non-native English speaker cancelled me without giving me a hassle this time. Asked me why, thanked me, and let me go without a fuss.

I cancelled my feeds lastnight thru email and got the confirmation email.... I took the long way around but here is the initial page i finally got to . Go to this page fill out the form and say your want to cancel because your not at a phone during their hours.......submit then enter name and email and submit again...
    If this doesnt work for you let me know and ill post the long way to get there.
    http://real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/real.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_prod_lvl1=4&p_prod_l vl2=17&tabName=tab1

I did mine on the phone yesterday morning, and it wasn't bad at all. The guy didn't fight with me, or try to talk me into not cancelling, so it was relatively painless.

Vonage makes you cancel by calling them, and that was just awful. Perhaps I got really lucky with my Real customer service rep, but this was nowhere near the horror story that it could have been.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread