+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cancel Your Live Feed Subscription! (Superpass)

When I cancelled, the lady said she had been hearing a lot about those two WSS and why we were cancelling. I told her she didn't know the half of it. I wonder how many people cancelled? It must have been a huge amount for all the operators to have heard our reasons. I think it's hilarious.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Thank goodness this thread was started!! I cancelled today, two weeks after I signed up, and I'm so thankful that all this information was in one place! Thanks!!!

FORT Newbie
    FYI, you can cancel without wasting time on the phone.

Go to https://account.real.com/acct/login....l&product=subs,
    login to your account, scroll down to Contact Customer Support, and click on Email Customer Service.

I explained I was not able to telephone during business hours, and asked them to cancel my subscription. They responded via email confirming it within 24 hours.

I cancelled yesterday and did not take to opportunity to tell them how terrible it was for them to black out the feeds those two times for several hours. I'm mad I forgot. So for anyone reading this who calls in to cancel. Please tell them the BLACKOUTS were Terrible and not fair and in no way considered 24/7. They should pass that on to CBS and maybe we wont get that crap next year.

Of course, if the blackouts didnt bother you, the above message will self destruct in 5....4....3.....

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I cancelled it after Janelle left. I'd heard enough from Maggie and Ivette. The feeds were terrible. You know whawhawhawhawhat I mean? Ofcoarse I'll be back next year because I'm a fofofofofofofool!

My MAJOR complaint is the adware that got downloaded right along with the Real(ly crappy) Player. Did anyone else have that problem?
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    The feeds were terrible.
    I'm thinking of getting the feeds next year. Was it the sound quality that was bad or was it the video?

FORT Fogey
    My MAJOR complaint is the adware that got downloaded right along with the Real(ly crappy) Player. Did anyone else have that problem?
    Actually, I thought it was just because I'd temporarily allowed popups, but the bombardment of adware I got (and can't get rid of) did coincide with BB.

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I'm thinking of getting the feeds next year. Was it the sound quality that was bad or was it the video?
    The sound and video were both fine. It was the quality of the houseguests that was problematic. Go to one camera, and you've got Ivette yelling and gossiping. Go to another camera, and you've got Howie and Janelle being braindead. But they offer a 2 week trial so you can try it and see if you like it.

The feeds are filled with adult content - not R rated, many times X. I really hope anyone under 18 doesn't take the plunge.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The feeds are filled with adult content - not R rated, many times X. I really hope anyone under 18 doesn't take the plunge.
    It wasn't too bad this year, with the exception of Beau's flashing and Howie's "activites"....

I remember Jase being pretty bad, though...his bathtub diving is still burned into my mind. Ick.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

What about all the late-night talks of the Friendship in the HOH room? Ivette describing her experiences with men? April expressing preferences for position, etc.? I'm not talking about activities, but the conversations alone were more than explicit.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread