+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Your Live Feed Subscription! (Superpass)

Mommy, Mommy, JANIE DOLL! mushmouth's Avatar
    I just cancelled my feeds. When the guy on the line asked me why I was cancelling my feeds, I said "I only got them for Big Brother, and Janie's gone so it's over. There's no way I'm going to watch either of these two evil witches win a half million dollars. And shame on CBS." His response was a huge SIGH like it was the 900th time he's heard that phrase since last night.

hehehehehe
    Howie: "When I get back to civilization, I'm going to get a pet and name it "Busto" in rememberance... and honor,... of Busto."

I just cancelled.

FORT Fogey
    I've decided that I want to buy the live feeds next year. Wow... I never knew Real Player doesn't automatically cancel your subscription...

Dick & Daniele Supporter Triple T's Avatar
    If you don't cancel... can you watch the empty house? o_O
    Judkinsí love for travel and adventure began early, driving around the country in a seventeen-passenger van with his family.

In my day, we called that a bus. ~Q Boots

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple T
    If you don't cancel... can you watch the empty house? o_O
    or will it jus tbe fish saying "be right back" lmao

ooh i wish we could watch the new house being built

FORT Regular
    What info do they ask you when you call to cancel? I can't remember which card or address I gave them when I signed up. Or do they just ask for your name. Thank you for the phone number!

They ask for your email, then your name. That's all they asked me.

i got this # too: 1-866-715-5911

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mushmouth
    I just cancelled my feeds. When the guy on the line asked me why I was cancelling my feeds, I said "I only got them for Big Brother, and Janie's gone so it's over. There's no way I'm going to watch either of these two evil witches win a half million dollars. And shame on CBS." His response was a huge SIGH like it was the 900th time he's heard that phrase since last night.

hehehehehe

I cancelled mine on Saturday. When they asked me why, I said that I only got them because of BB6 and after Fridays show I would rather watch my screensaver. The lady said so are you done with BB6 and I said absolutely, the fact that CBS left it with those 2 in the house and one of them is going to win is just disgusting!! I got the feeling that A LOT of people have been saying pretty much the same thing when they cancel!

I just called to cancel - my first experience speaking with customer service in India. She must have said "moreover" about 20 times. I used the 866-715-5911 # and only waited 4 minutes to get through - no prompts or anything to follow. I am paid through November 12th (my first time gettinng the Pass, guess I blew it!) so I hope they have some cool games to download free for October and November!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast