+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

M/is actually defending Janelle about her having to play the game from the first week cause her partner was up on the block....

I/we were out there in sleeping bags and Janelle took the table and a sleeping bag and Eric told her to give the sleeping bag to someone else and Janelle said NO.......you need .......make a first opionion ....that is not the way

H/yeah.......i gave my bed to janelle

I/then everyone noticed the stuff laying around. .......etc.......we are living in her world

M/noone knew when we signed the contract that everyone should have specific chores

I/to me she has played an amazing game but...............she forgot the most important part of the game.............to make friends.......You cared about people and made it fun for people.......you played a great game.......you touched all bases

H/right
    I/what is the point of playing the amazing game when at the end..........you can't win the best prize.....
    H/right......you need everything......

I/of all the people in the house.......she played better than James........she stood behind great people and got them to do things for her.........what it comes down to, you made people miserable for 3 months, you didn't care about peoples feeling etc. for 3 months

H/i agree with you all
    I/just like Danielle.........but people didn't like her actions so she didn't win
    Drew....took care of anyone......it is a shame to work so hard and......

H/difference between knowledge and opportunities
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I can't believe that Howie is sitting in the BY while Ivette is trashing Janelle to his face and all he keeps saying is "right, I agree with you". Now they are even saying James is better than her.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

H/james was a good game.......he played with people.......
    I/he took out her partner........but he could still could talk to her.

I/the part of the game is making friends.....the whole part of the game is being a snake without making them mad.......she could of ridden thru this house like nothing
    H/yeah

janie walks out
    H/your cute janie
    J/thank you
    Gotta The Fort

WSS and Howie talking about janie
    Someone said Janie started playing too early
    Maggie actually stuck up for her saying she had to start playing from the get go because her partner was voted out

I/between you and me that girl has played an amazing game but she forgot to make friends

M/you make friends with everyone (HA!)

I/talking to Howie, Maybe you were not a great player but you are funny and have respect (parapharased) No ones going to argue she's played an amazing game, a better game than James, shes been able to stand behind strong players, all these people do great things for her, an amazing gamebut you f*ing pissed off people for 3 months, you didnt help out for 3 months (howie is agreeing) Comparing to Danielle and Lisa, Danielle played an amazing game but she lost cause she pissed so many people off.
    I/Its a shame to play so hard - an be given opportunities but you sh*t on people-theres no way

H/James was an incidius, skinless player but hes a good guy

I/I hate hi for what he did but he was enjoyable

J/Jame aside for this game your an awesome person

I/you cant forget the jury - part of the game is making friends so at the end the jury will vote for you

I/getting to the end without pissing people off
    Janie could have ridden through this house like nothing

JANIE enters conversation stops (she kisses Howie and sits down) Howie says your cute Janie

Group taking about quarters
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Now Ivette is saying that Janelle basically should have been a snake but be nice about it, lie to everyone so they like you and they'll vote for you.

**well, there is a person who did that... it's Maggie!**
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

All Hamsters are now outside around the table talking about the burgers from yesterday and Carls Jr burgers.

A/camera should be here soon
    H/quarters?
    A/no they don't give quarters on wed
    I/yes they do........shushi was wed......i wanted to make sure we got something he liked
    M/how do you remember that stuff

(Please oh Please..........Ive realize that you need Janie and Howie at the end. Ditch the friendship)

*i think that Howie is playing with her by agreeing with anything she says......he wants to stay
    Gotta The Fort

Talking about differnt hamburger places......In and Out........White Castle.......Fat Burger etc.........Now talking about hot dog places........they serve hotdogs that are named after famous people.........

now pizza places.........oh course...Howie has to say pepperoni.......lol

Maggie picks up dishes and is leaving to go inside.....(could she be any more obvious about staying away from Janie)

Howie says, i'll wash the dishes........you cooked, i'll wash the dishes....

J/your cute Howie
    H/your cuter janie

A/what do you think about if you are sitting by yourself
    H/here
    A/have you gotten sad here?
    H/no.....too much going on.............they have it set up the perfect way
    A/coming in with no boyfriend, no husband is the best way to do it....eric and i were the only married people
    I/yeah, but there are people..........

I/if you had to change one thing about game what would you change.........you'd rather not say
    H/no, i don't want to say

A & I guessing which week
    H/no, i'll tell you later..........i'm in the position right now that i can only say Julie i'm here because i didn't make the plays.....there are really one where it all started.
    A/i know which one
    H/really? we'll talk about it maybe at the rap party
    A/cause there was only one week, you suggested to me
    H/oh yeah, you know
    Gotta The Fort

April has picked her nose twice in the past hour! Right in front of Hamsters

They are pressuring Howie about what he would have done differently - he pauses and doesnt want to talk about it
    A/ I know what it is
    Howie trys to shut her up (evidently ist putting up James and Sara when he was HOH)
    Ivette just listens...

H/take each season and put the same people back into the game........they all know each others moves and to see how they play different.

A/I think a BB allstar would be awesome
    H/that would be nuts
    A/i bet they will do it

J/they will not take the final two into allstars
    A/yeah, they could all come back and play for a million
    J/well, the final two are generally boring

A/i would do it again.......if it was shorter...
    H/well back when you had no veto.........you needed time to campaigne.
    Gotta The Fort

+ Reply to Thread