+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    April please go to the DR
    M/ is back at table with Ivette

No game talk - they are talking about Maggies parents house
    M/ I am very traditional - I told my parents I would disown them if they moved - she laughs Now I can move to Boston and Las Vegas but NOT them
    I practically went crazy when they remodeled their house, thats MY house, dont change it! (poor parents)
    Hmmmmm Last time I looked I was the daughter and I didn't tell My Mom what she can and canot do. If My mother wanted to move, I would help her pack. Maggie is a selfish little brat
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

April please go to the DR
    so are they going to the dr right now to vote or make their good bye tapes?

Quote Originally Posted by merriam
    so are they going to the dr right now to vote or make their good bye tapes?
    Voting now is live til the end, so i would maybe think it is their Good-Bye messages
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Voting now is live til the end, so i would maybe think it is their Good-Bye messages
    ah ok cuz i was hoping not voting therefore giving howie and janey more time to work on ickyvette

Ape and Maggot talking about Ivette. Ape says Ivette is sad because she realizes that she has 1 chance less than Ape and Maggot to win, because she can't play in the next HOH. Ivette realizes she won the wrong HOH is what Ape says.

Maggot says Ivette attached a name and person to the money, whereas Ape and Maggot didn't. They talk about that for Ivette the money would be life changing, they say that she looks at it different.
    Ape saying "money does not solve problems", she says family problems can be solved by love, communication blah, blah, blah and not a green dollar bill.
    Ape has family things she would not give out on television, that she would not talk about. Maggot also thinks Ivette talks about things about her family that she should not talk about. And then she says "it's interesting" ****.

Maggot talks to Ape in a way that does not make her feel guilty about what she has. Ape agrees, says Ivette has hangups about money, basically. She is now psychoanalyzing Ivette **I'm glad she's in pharm sales**.

They both agree that for them the money would just be icing on the cake, instead of the cake as for Ivette. Ape thinks the money for Ivette would be a problem, fuel to the fire, like gambling for Ivette's mom. Now worried that Ivette's mom would be tempted by the big money... implies she'll just gamble it away.

Howie steps out to the BY and instantly they lie about talking about James.... **Why lie? Just say nothing, morons!**
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Now worried that Ivette's money would be tempted by the big money... implies she'll just gamble it away.
    Already making excuses why it would be alright if they were "selfish" and not give it to the one who "needs" it most? This women are the masters of the spin.

They both agree that for them the money would just be icing on the cake, instead of the cake as for Ivette. Ape thinks the money for Ivette would be a problem, fuel to the fire, like gambling for Ivette's mom. Now worried that Ivette's mom would be tempted by the big money... implies she'll just gamble it away.
    good grief! is I sucking this up? they are just trying to make her believe she doesn't want the money so they can take it.
    Keep fighting Janey "may the force be with you"

LOL funny shady i am not the only who saw it. why are these woman so stupid that they think they are so smart and nobody can see through their garbage?
    Keep fighting Janey "may the force be with you"

Beautiful Janie is sleeping

WSS and Howie are in the kitchen talking about non game stuff
    (prescriptions)
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Just logged on while i was having a late lunch. I found pretty sad when Maggie and April were making breakfast........Maggie was scrambling eggs and Howie was talking to them etc. All the sudden Maggie says, Howie can you finish this? The eggs were almost done and I thought she was going to make the toast or something........boy was i wrong..........She picked up her plate and told April she was going to the backyard to eat. (UGHH that was so mean)

What made it better was Howie came out later and said thanks Maggie this is good.....she said, you made it........He said, well you started it and thank you. (I hope she feels about an inch tall for being so rude)

Another thing.....while they were in kitchen Ive was sitting at bar being quiet.....she gets up and walks outside....When Maggie stops fixing Howies breakfast and goes outside.....she says in her little baby voice (yuck).......whatttts wronnnnnnnggggggggg Ivettttttaaaaaaaaaaa? You are being so quiet in deep thought..

It was not a moment later that April walks out.......and sits down to join them.......then Howie comes out.......
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread