+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

I/A/M in HOH in green on cams 3 & 4 quizzing each other. Howie was playing coasters and talking to himself on cams 1 & 2. Then he started playing with the light saber and I think he's asking BB if he could buy or have the coaster table. They went to fish briefly and now cam 1 is Janie in the GR picking up her clothes and taking medicine. She is calling for Howie now to have a light saber battle.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

hahahahha the WSS are all uptight and snooty laying in bed together practicing their questions for COMP and watching on spycam.

And Janie calls Howie downstairs to have a saber fight with her.... next thing you know all I can hear is crashing and banging and thumping as Janie runs up the stairs and along the railing outside the NERDHERD'S DOOR... and she proceeds to have the loudest battle with howie right outside their door as they lay in bed bitching, moaning and whining about the noise!! LOL

You can hear Janie laughing her @ss off and slashing her saber against howies and banging it into the wall and being totally naughty!! and loving every minute of it hahahahhhahhahah!!!!

Haggie commands her minion Ickvette to LOCK THE DOOR!!

Then they lay their griping and groaning like old maids!!

Mommy, Mommy, JANIE DOLL! mushmouth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra
    hahahahha the WSS are all uptight and snooty laying in bed together practicing their questions for COMP and watching on spycam.

And Janie calls Howie downstairs to have a saber fight with her.... next thing you know all I can hear is crashing and banging and thumping as Janie runs up the stairs and along the railing outside the NERDHERD'S DOOR... and she proceeds to have the loudest battle with howie right outside their door as they lay in bed bitching, moaning and whining about the noise!! LOL
    I captured the whole battle, I'm gonna see if anyone has hosting space in the appropriate feed...
    Howie: "When I get back to civilization, I'm going to get a pet and name it "Busto" in rememberance... and honor,... of Busto."

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit
    Ape/Howie chatting in BY/ same song 600th verse
    Love this description Snapit!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

+ Reply to Thread