+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

9/6 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion Rules:

Please read this announcement before posting.

We now have a stickied thread "State of Play" where the news of the week is posted located here.

If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother." thread located here.

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum located here. Please use this thread for all discussion of the game and it's players.

The discussion thread is for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds RIGHT NOW, not general talk about the game, who is nominating who, etc.. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what if...", "How come..." and "I think..."

We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    9:30am BB Time

Houseguests still Sleeping! zzzZZZZzZzZZZzzZ!!

Its kinda funny! hehe Ivette sleeps on the floor... i wonder why... maggie must me scared?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    9:30am BB Time

Houseguests still Sleeping! zzzZZZZzZzZZZzzZ!!

Its kinda funny! hehe Ivette sleeps on the floor... i wonder why... maggie must me scared?!?
    Weird how this group thinks...Ivette is HOH and she is sleeping on the floor? I really hope BB stops this next season before it starts.....i think it is ridiculous they way they all pile up in HOH room all the time. They might as well put a sign on the door that says "Fraudship" only. OH and one more thing.......BB hid quarters in their room.....IMHO......not fair at all.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    9:30am BB Time...Houseguests still Sleeping! zzzZZZZzZzZZZzzZ!!....Its kinda funny! hehe Ivette sleeps on the floor... i wonder why... maggie must me scared?!?
    Good Morning, Davis, and all!!

Wow, Ivette is HOH -- she's sleeping on the floor, and the Queen Bee Ugly Step-Mother has her butt parked in the bed. Lovely!

Darn, I was hoping that April would be so upset last night that she would sleep in the subway room -- would have made for the perfect opportunity for Howie/Janey to sway April over to their side. Let's hope that things deteriorate enough that she and Ick do it today!

10:06 BB time -- Quad cam -- HG's still sleeping.

Someone is snoring, I think it's Howie

ETA: Hi Snap! Guess our posts crossed. It's outrageous that Ick, The HOH, is on the FLOOR, isn't it?!!
    Last edited by Bucky; 09-06-2005 at 02:09 PM.

Mommy, Mommy, JANIE DOLL! mushmouth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky
    It's outrageous that Ick, The HOH, is on the FLOOR, isn't it?!!
    Read the last page of last night's live feeds. Ivette is sleeping on the floor because she thought something was wrong with her heart (stress), and she laid down there to get some room, stretch out, try to relax. Though you would have thought M&A would give HER the bed to herself, but they let her take the floor.
    Howie: "When I get back to civilization, I'm going to get a pet and name it "Busto" in rememberance... and honor,... of Busto."

Quote Originally Posted by mushmouth
    Read the last page of last night's live feeds. Ivette is sleeping on the floor because she thought something was wrong with her heart (stress), and she laid down there to get some room, stretch out, try to relax. Though you would have thought M&A would give HER the bed to herself, but they let her take the floor.
    Oh, thanks, Mush! Missed that connection.

Yeah, I guess that would make "sense" that Ick would be better off on the hard floor.

Probably following the advice given by the Ugly Step-Mother, Hagg, the best, most compassionate, nurse ever!

ETA: 10:43 BB time, HG's still sleeping.
    Last edited by Bucky; 09-06-2005 at 02:43 PM.

This is just further proof that Maggie is the Queen of Cruel........
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fanatic
    Probably following the advice given by the Ugly Step-Mother, Hagg, the best, most compassionate, nurse ever!
    Hagg got the award, in my mind, for best nurse ever when she suggested that Ick put mayonnaise on any burns she may have gotten in the explosion...I'm not even a nurse and I know that mayonnaise, butter, cream, are the worst things for a burn. Cold water/ice is what you put on a burn to stop the burning inside the tissue.
    I just cannot believe that she is not only a nurse, but an ER nurse!! I hope that I'm never seriously ill in Las Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    I just cannot believe that she is not only a nurse, but an ER nurse!! I hope that I'm never seriously ill in Las Vegas.
    ITA! I still want to see proof of her R.N., proof of Ick's teaching degree, what colleges their degrees are from, and where they were in their class lists. I'd start looking at the bottom of the lists, if, in fact, their names are even there.
    Last edited by Bucky; 09-06-2005 at 03:01 PM.

Mommy, Mommy, JANIE DOLL! mushmouth's Avatar
    ITA! I still want to see proof of her R.N., proof of Ick's teaching degree, what colleges their degrees are from, and where they were in their class lists. I'd start looking at the bottom of the lists, if in fact, their names are even there.
    Last night on the feeds, I forgot to add this, but they were trying to figure out the total number of something in a comp that was 75x3. Maggie said it was like 300, April said "No... that's way too much" but didn't have a number, looked stumped, so Ivette (the teacher) pipes in:

I: Ok, 75 +75 is... (stalled car)
    M: ...150
    I: ...right... yeah... so 150 + 75 is... (car sputters and stalls again)
    M: ...225
    I: ...it's 225.

Our school aged children are DOOMED, doyouknowwhatI'msayin?
    Howie: "When I get back to civilization, I'm going to get a pet and name it "Busto" in rememberance... and honor,... of Busto."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast