+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    You know.....maybe M comments about them all being *inbreds* anyway...is what hurt Ivettes heart. Granted, I think I isn't much better ...but maybe the lightbulb went on for her?

I'm glad to hear there's discord in the fiendship. The more I learn about them, the less I like them. I learn something more disgusting every day. If one of them wins, I think I'll be sick. Let's pray that doesn't happen.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I lost a few braincells last night listening to the Sheep, and finally had to go to bed to prevent further damage.

Maggie is like cancer, slow and insidious and the way she is working the mentally challenged Ivette and April is sick... She is a cannibal and she will devour April, first chance she gets. Can't wait.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Maggie is just jealous of Dave K. that he had a bigger cult following than she does. She is seriously a selfish, unbelievably controlling evil person. Unfortunately she has done a thorough job in laying on guilt and brainwashing her weak minded cult members. She is leading them to commit BB suicide for her own benefit. It is such a shame her phony acts of caring and love are believed.

April and Ivette are eventually going to regret they ever trusted Maggie (I guess that's a given)
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Hard to believe that Maggie of all people wouldn't have some compassion for cult members.
    It is sad........isn't it Qboots? I was so sickened by watching them talk and laugh about this subject that i turned the feeds off. ughhhh.......
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by mushmouth
    I: Like Beau said, God knows all of our intentions... (see my avatar)
    Speaking of your Avatar, Ivette was recounting everything to Howie and Maggie the other night when Maggie was giving him a massage. She told them that her hair was down and that's what kept her from REALLY getting hurt. This picture proves that her hair was UP! LIAR LIAR PANTS ON
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Hi all!

When I went to bed last night, Janelle was still awake, Howie was still sleeping, and the Ugly Step-sisters were still yapping.

Anyone know if Howie ever woke up, or how long Janie stayed awake, or how Ickvette, The HOH this week, ended up on the FLOOR instead of in the HOH bed???

(My apologies to the mods if this is the wrong place to post this.)

Adding to my post above: Mushmouth just filled me in on how Ivette ended up on the floor in the 9/6 Live Feed/Discussion thread.

Thanks, Mush!

Mommy, Mommy, JANIE DOLL! mushmouth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace
    Speaking of your Avatar, Ivette was recounting everything to Howie and Maggie the other night when Maggie was giving him a massage. She told them that her hair was down and that's what kept her from REALLY getting hurt. This picture proves that her hair was UP! LIAR LIAR PANTS ON
    She also said that her head wasn't even over the grill. (again, see my avatar)
    Howie: "When I get back to civilization, I'm going to get a pet and name it "Busto" in rememberance... and honor,... of Busto."

+ Reply to Thread