+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Live Feed Recap, 9/3/05: Morph This, Bitches!

Where is all this nastiness towards Janelle coming from? It's just disgusting
    yes it is you are right. the point that needs to be made is that they are sore losers!
    In what universe are they remotely nice to Janelle?
    the friendship, freadship, fraudship etc. is warped and they think in warped ways.
    [QUOTE]I swear the the FA is a CULT!!!!!! They never think as individuals, they don't trust any "outsiders" (and anyone who does not believe in the great power of Cappy is an outsider in their book), and they are paranoid freaks. True cult behavior signs. The women just hate Janelle because she is beautiful and actually smarter than all three of them put together[QUOTE]
    oh my gosh jeanief, you are so right. i never thougt about it that way but is so true. they can't think without relating it to "What would charles manson, i mean jim jones, i mean david koresh, oh darn what's his name, yes cappy that's it. what would cappy do?" they all need wrist bands with the letters WWCD!
    thanks for putting that together hepcat it was good. oh bother how now i have to watch howie go. i hate i mean i just hate the friendship group. they have whinned and cried this whole time like a bunch of sore losers and spoiled brats. they really hate each other but like to make out like they love one another. someone said it when they said i daubt they will ever end up sending christmas cards to each other. and they way they think and garbage they believe, it makes me sick! well anyway, GO JANELLE!

FORT Fan
    Thank-you Hepcat!

I feel sorry for Janelle because she's going to be stuck in the house with those 3. I hope the producers *are* on J's side. I'd love it if they said "Hang in there Janie, America is in your corner". I think that would give her the strength to continue.

Can you imagine being stuck in that house with 3 people hating on you? This game is brutal. That's the only part I don't like about it. It really is a cruel game.

Another brilliant recap from Hep!! How you do it, I'll never know. Man, those cult members are a bunch of sickies. I cannot WAIT until they get out of there and realize just how much, and WHY, they are despised....

excellent recap hepcat! I went away for the weekend and just finished watching my tape of BB... had to come on here and get the latest! I cannot believe that BB is not admonishing the friedship MORE for their actions. I have never seen a BB season where the houseguests are so terribly RUDE, NASTY and generally treat each other like dirt... just makes me sick.

Now the way I figure it is that Janelle has already lost the game. Unless she can do some serious butt kissing, she's out.

this week: hoh-Ivette, howie on block janelle takes herself off, a friendship person goes up... Friedship votes to evict Howie

next week's HOH comp: 3 friedships (Iv, M and A) vs Janelle.. not great chances of winning, if she doesn't win, she's out. If she does... then....

the following week's HOH: 3 friedships, Janelle unable to compete... she goes.

so unless she kisses some serious butt... she'll be gone next week with the next HOH or the week after. (someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) She really has no chance of winning.... and I CANNOT believe that one of those 3 fiendships might actually win this thing! (substitute howie for janelle if janelle leaves current POV as is)

If only Janelle had won HOH on thursday...

If my calulations are right... I'm done watching this show.
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

Thanks for the recap, Hepster!!

Am I the only one that thinks that BB must be depriving the remaining friendship members of their daily meds? Are they really so delusional as to think that Janelle has an unfair advantage because she does things that are totally available to each and every player that has played this game(since season 2, that is)? Is April really so delusional as to think that Janelle would tell her about J&M having sex, and CBS wouldn't air any of that for us(considering they trotted out the very first sexual connection 2 years ago as soon as they could, and with great fanfare)??
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    * April’s “heart is breaking” because Howie needs the money more than Janelle and will “do more good” with it than Janelle would.

* Maggie, Ivette and April think Janelle had an unfair advantage because she watched the show before.

* April is convinced Big Brother let Janelle try several times at the competition so that she could get the winning time.

* Ivette, Maggie and April are suspicious that Janelle knows the names of all the handlers and producers. Then they take it a step further and say Janelle must have performed sexual favors to whoever set up the veto competition.

* Maggie thinks they (the “friendship”) are nicer to Janelle than her family and friends are.
    Who are these people? I've definitely been missing out by not reading your wonderful feed recaps, Heppy. You're doing an awesome job, not only tracking all this nonsense, but doing it with such grace and wit. Now excuse me while I get caught up. *runs off to read previous feed recaps*
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234