+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Recap, 9/3/05: Morph This, Bitches!

Good job hepcat! I really hope they show this side of the Friendship on Tuesday. CBS should just hire you to do the Tues/Sat shows, they would be far more interesting.

Thank you hepcat!

Even though I watch the live feeds and the show..... you always catch something that i missed or just didnt pay that much attention to at the time.... your summaries are the best on the internet... keep up the great work!.......

Loved your recap hepcat! You really bring out the true evilness that the Friendship is.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat

* Maggie thinks they (the “friendship”) are nicer to Janelle than her family and friends are.
    In what universe are they remotely nice to Janelle? That made me truly laugh out loud.

Thanks for another great recap, Hepcat.

My "furkids" rule! PetSitterSue's Avatar
    AWESOME job as usual Hep! Too bad the producers of this show live in "la-la" land and refuse to see what the viewers want. The idiot Don said, when he was on House Calls, that he wasn't editing to show the Nerds in a better light....that their bad mouthing, racisim and trash talk didn't "propell the story" or some such nonsense. He totally ignored any views other than his own. A jerk. Go back in the archives and watch this interview- it will explain a lot as to why this show is going downhill rapidly.
    As for Janie- she is the energizer bunny! She just keeps on going....and going and going...
    My joy will be to see the nerds turn so very green with envy when they learn of Kay's Y&R role....
    Maybe if one of them win.....they can be one of Kay's underlings on the show and he can fire them! LOL
    Anyway Hep-great job- THANKS!!
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!!!" -unknown

Fantastic job, hep

Maggie, Ivette and April think Janelle had an unfair advantage because she watched the show before.
    Yes, completely unfair of her to have watched the show before.

What planet are these people from?

Thanks for the recap, Hep. It slays me that the friendship thinks that Janelle is given such better treatment. It couldn't be possible that she's a better player than they are.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I am truly amazed at how you put these recaps together Hepcat!

Thanks once again for putting it all together! KUDOS!!

I don't know how you do it. When Ivette won HOH I was certain that I would be unable to watch this week. Her gloating would be just too much for me. Yet, you manage to not only watch the live feeds, but manage to turn the venom spewed by the Friendship into something entertaining.
    Thanks again.

in my rocking chair, on my porch of bitterness
    I am truly impressed with your dedication to keep watching these awful, awful, people, Hep!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast