+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/3 Live Feeds Transcripts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit

Doing the happy Dance.........Janie won POV
    That's so cool. Janie can totally control who at least one of the nominees is.

They sure aren't messing around this week. Isn't this several days early for the POV competiion, or has the double-elimination combined with the feeds blackout just put me in a time warp.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Newbie
    Howie is being a very good sport telling janie WTG.......they are tying to figure out ways to get april out instead of howie...

This is so sweet watching Howie and Janey.

Janey: I don't want you to leave Howie. (she looks like she wants to cry)

Howie gives her a kiss on the cheek several times, and says he deserves to leave. Says they can take them all -- Janey vs. the 3 of them, and she can win it all.

Says he wishes he could win, and they could approach _____ ? (not sure who) to see if they can go 2 vs. 2.

Howie is hugging Janie and telling her great job.

H/you won,
    J/i don't want you to leave
    H/but you won, it is the name of the game..........30 seconds.........that is impressive....i seriously spent.......i think i had that earlier........ashleas chest....that killed me.....that is awesome......
    J/i didn't think i did that well......i messed up to.......
    H/you did great
    j/i wanted to be perfect

H/you beat them...you beat them.....you could win the whole thing.......kick them off
    J/i don't want you to go home
    H/i would like to but be proud of what you did......you deserve it...that is what the game is all about.......we can try but i don't know (talking about trying to campaign)
    J/thanks Howie

H/another thing, she betrayed her.......I guarantee you a final 3 spot....think we ought to tell her.......between her and Maggie they will take her out
    J/basically, ...........?.................. you have nothing to lose by it though.....right?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I am so happy for Janelle.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Regular
    Howie and Janelle in the Subway Room trying to figure out how to flip April or Maggie.

FORT Newbie
    Howie is trying to think of things to tell Ivette...saying that april turned on her...and saying if she wants the money she will take them along because she cant beat maggie in the final two...now they are saying to tell her if those people are really your friends they will understand.. howie says he has nothing to lose.

Mommy, Mommy, JANIE DOLL! mushmouth's Avatar
    Howie got a question about HIMSELF wrong in the POV. For christ's sake Howie.
    Howie: "When I get back to civilization, I'm going to get a pet and name it "Busto" in rememberance... and honor,... of Busto."

I thought Maggie was a vegetarian? Why is she eating chicken?

FORT Newbie
    AWWW howie just congratulated Janie for being in the final four... AWWWWWW

I love howie

+ Reply to Thread