+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/3 Live Feeds Transcripts/Discussion

Well, robes have become sort of a status symbol in the house. Janelle has an expensive robe that April really admired, and her husband bought her an even more expensive one that she got when she won HOH. Beau lived in the HOH robe and I can't remember what Maggie did, but I just have a feeling she or Ivette would be wearing it all over if they had won it.

Also, I can see Janelle sleeping in by herself in the HOH room while Howie would be happy to go to the Gold Room by himself. The other 3 would stick together in the subway room or the HOH room, either way. Howie and Janelle usually get up at the same time, which is why I think they didn't sleep in the same room.

I'm just rambling now.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    ~*I read that someone says they think Ivette has the key around her neck. I think of all of them that would be the worse one to win. I can not even imagine her as HOH.(Nothing wrong with rambling. I do it too!)

Howie might be smiling because he gets to be HOH for the rest of the week (one can hope) and Beau was voted out and Janelle is resting.

I doubt the fiendsheep won it since none of them are smiling.

It also looked like to me as if Ivette has something around her neck and it's not black, like her mic cord would be, but a lighter color.
    She very well could have won HOH, especially if she was say energized by Beau's eviction.

Precedent: Kaysar winning HOH after Michael was evicted, Maggot won after Eric got evicted, Janey winning HOH after Kaysar was booted and Ape winning HOH after Jennifer was booted.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    It also looked like to me as if Ivette has something around her neck and it's not black, like her mic cord would be, but a lighter color.
    She very well could have won HOH, especially if she was say energized by Beau's eviction.

Precedent: Kaysar winning HOH after Michael was evicted, Maggot won after Eric got evicted, Janey winning HOH after Kaysar was booted and Ape winning HOH after Jennifer was booted.
    Don't say that that's a scary thought. I wonder if Ickvette won veto?

I'm confused.

When does the person leave, I thought the show was live tonight is it not? Then most likely Beau left and we dont know who the new HOH is, so even if its not Howie (if they let him stay HOH) or Janie(if there was another comp) they aren't OUT yet.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Ms Froggy - doesn't Ickvette wear a chain of some sort? maybe that is what it is...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    psuprincess - when they ahve double evictions, they tend to take place on Friday and the viewers see it taped on Saturdays show.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by psuprincess
    I'm confused.

When does the person leave, I thought the show was live tonight is it not? Then most likely Beau left and we dont know who the new HOH is, so even if its not Howie (if they let him stay HOH) or Janie(if there was another comp) they aren't OUT yet.
    Person leaves right away. The show wasn't live last time there was a double evict, so I'm fairly sure it won't be tonight.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure that Beau is gone. As for Janie, I have three ideas: 1) She won HoH and is still sleeping in the room, 2) There was no HoH competition and is still sleeping in the HoH room haha, 3) She was called to the DR. On the recap of the live feeds yesterday, Janie said "If I win HoH NEXT WEEK..." Janie wouldn't have said that if they knew there was going to be a HoH competition yesterday (unless Janie was hoping for the best case scenario hehe).

+ Reply to Thread