Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Transcripts Discussion

9/2 Live Feed Transcripts Discussion

Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion Rules:

Please read this announcement before posting.

We now have a stickied thread "State of Play" where the news of the week is posted located here.

If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother." thread located here.

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum located here. Please use this thread for all discussion of the game and it's players.

The discussion thread is for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds RIGHT NOW, not general talk about the game, who is nominating who, etc.. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what if...", "How come..." and "I think..."

We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

Hampsters are still sleeping of course!

It's so good to see the nerdherd in the subway room for a change!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

We had fish for a little while then HG's were starting to move around. Now, fish again! BB must be waking them up. I'm curious to hear what song they're playing with Ivette and Beau on the block!

And they're up now! Howie is swinging his light saber in HOH (boys will be boys) and Janie is sitting up in bed and then lays back down(bet her mom had a hard time waking her for school) and finally gets up. Ivette and April feeding fish. Now everyone is getting ready...BIG day ahead!

Feeds are down. It says CBS has blacked out the feeds until Sat's show so the new plot twist is not revealed.

Oh wait, now I've got the nerdherd in the kitchen. When I click on the quad cam, I get that message but then this cam comes up. I'll watch as long as it's on!

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    Feeds are down. It says CBS has blacked out the feeds until Sat's show so the new plot twist is not revealed.

Oh wait, now I've got the nerdherd in the kitchen. When I click on the quad cam, I get that message but then this cam comes up. I'll watch as long as it's on!
    I got the same thing except I can only watch the Quad. Real Player needs to refund our money for the days the feeds are blocked.

Son of a gun. Can't get anything now.

Ok, i can watch them now, but there is no sound. At least it's not fish! Everyone but Janie are in the kitchen making breakfast.

I've still got nerdherd in kitchen making breakfast. The toad is making toad in a hole.
    Howie comes in: James has 5 vetos and i have 3 jerk offs. He has more vetos than I have jerk offs. That'll change soon.(LOL!)

Apparently they've only slept an hour (according to Mag). Howie says it's BB's fault that they're behind and off schedule. Things took longer because some hockey thing broke and talk about other events that took time to set up/fix.
    H: BB, don't hate the houseguests, hate the game!" *He's such a goof!*

The one feed I've got is slowing down and getting really choppy, no audio! Will probably be gone soon!

They woke up to "Another One Bites The Dust!"

Ok, I got them back.

H: What if they bring James back?
    B:That'd be really funny.

Just general talk about coffee, dishes,food, etc. Come on, give us something good before you go!!

B:That music was f-ed up this morning.
    H:Another One Bites The Dust.
    I missed what they said next. Something about the music blasting really loud and the first song being the Looney Tunes song.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast