+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Screen Caps

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra
    Holly showed up in that tan outfit.... then they gave her the black thing to put on.

I got a couple screen caps of the black outfit (someone said they thought it was a pantsuit).... it isnt... its a little jacket and a little miniskirt with black fishnet stockings and a bare tummy.
    No, that was me, I said the tan thing was a pantsuit. It doesn't show in the screencap you have, but when I saw her the camera was pulled back a bit and you could see she had matching tan corduroy pants, and her hair was up. She was doing a dorky dance.

If that's what they chose for her to change into, shame on that stylist!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    No, that was me, I said the tan thing was a pantsuit. It doesn't show in the screencap you have, but when I saw her the camera was pulled back a bit and you could see she had matching tan corduroy pants, and her hair was up. She was doing a dorky dance.

If that's what they chose for her to change into, shame on that stylist!
    ahhh okay... i couldnt remember who said it... sorry i didnt know you meant the tan outfit.

Ya i saw her come in and do her little dance and I got a few caps of her in the tan pantsuit... then it appeared that the guy pointed at something... and i saw her pick up something black... I figured they had provided it but maybe she had brought it herself to change into.

My feeds were acting up and doing that overlay phantom thing and at one point it looked like 2 or 3 Hollys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345