+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 9/1 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar
    This is great. Howie and Janelle are quizzing each other and they're both asking the questions in the ChenBot™ robotic voice.

"When BEAU was in the PRESSURE cooker (pause, pause, pause) what color BOX did he O-PEN?"
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Howie said he gave a politically correct answer to Julie's question
    about his ideal girl.

Janie: well what is it?

Howie: I like girls that are cute... I want her hot with a great little ass and perky boobies

Howie says Beau knew he and Ivette were going up if either Howie or Janie got HOH since he put up Howie and Rachel

Howie: "Fight fire with fire."

Howie: "the two biggest trash talkers in the game, me and you."

Howie: "There was a lot of bad blood for a while but you know, we got most of it out of the house. Jen's gone. Kaysar's gone, and not that he was, he was just in the middle of it. and James, who was a major factor for it all."

Janie Agrees

Howie: I couldn't trust him

Janie: he was hilarious.

Howie: But I'm mad because he f*cked our whole game, He turned on us. We were gonna put Maggie up. He vetoed himself and brought himself back. Kaysar came back, we would've had a full alliance right now, pounding away on 'em. He f*cked it all up.

They laugh about how little of the S6 is left. Howie tells Janie it's a major step in the game if she wins tomorrow, they're getting rid of the Nerd Herd!

They turn off the lights

Janie: Oh, Howie, you're a beefcake! The Nerd Herders are not going to be walking over this time that you're HOH.

Howie: Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by boredinedmonton
    Beau and April were looking for something in the bathroom, and as they passed by Janie's stuff, I'm not sure but it looked like Beau might have spit in her stuff, and they did the wiggly finger jinx to her stuff, saying "bad vibes, bad vibes"

Now it looks like they're going through the GR, under the bed, in the drawers... not sure what they're looking for.
    It seems to me that if Beau spat on her things BB would call them in the DR and call them in the carpet in front of everyone just as they did seasons ago when a HG used another's HG to clean the toilet. Both instances are nasty and unsanitary.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread