+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/31 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    Ivette: "Tomorrow I'm going to grab all of Janelle's stuff, put it in the trash can, and dump it on her bed."
    I can't believe how childishly they are all acting. Is all this hate because she won a couple of things?

FORT Fanatic
    The Nerd Herd (-ape) are in the kitchen cleaning up the fridge.. they're being very herdy (can't do anything alone), and very bitter. Everyone else is wasteful, 'why is this in here', 'why are there two of these, we only need one'... blah blah blah.

They truely are misrable to watch and listen to

James packing in the GR talking to J/H. These people are fun and interesting to listen to. Talking about shopping, embarassing situations, howie's getting James' old socks and underwear (for veto competitions), making fun of eachother

And they wonder why america hates the nerd herd. It really is very different watching the dynamics of these two camps.

It is setting in that James is leaving. He says: "This is REALITY!!! I can't believe I got BEAT. I never get beat!! (except for my basketball, but because my teammates sucked"
    Last edited by boredinedmonton; 08-31-2005 at 06:47 PM.

The Nerd Herd disgust me. When they come outta that house they're going to get a huge dose of reality and realize that America (and Canada!) hate them.

Beau is making me sick again...

James is packing and Howie/Janie/Beau are in the GR with him

And Beau keeps bragging and bragging about his clothes and his luggage... his jeans are $300.... he wanted to bring his LV bag but BB wouldnt let him.... blah blah blah... if he has such expensive clothes how come he always looks like a CLOWN?

FORT Fanatic
    Beau knows Howie's Polack Roommate, and is apparently cute.

Janelle's all excited because he's cute. They're so funny.

Who in their right mind would pay $300 for jeans? That's insane. I think he's trying to make himself feel important.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra
    And Beau keeps bragging and bragging about his clothes and his luggage... his jeans are $300.... he wanted to bring his LV bag but BB wouldnt let him.... blah blah blah... if he has such expensive clothes how come he always looks like a CLOWN?
    I bet IRL Beau is a total loser, who's a tagalong with hookups only because of clients or whatever other dumb reason.

When he says "Friends" they're probably more like aquaintences.

What's funny is Janie's probably pretty similar, and they're playing some kind of one-up-manship game that will all be busted by the people being mentioned...

Quote Originally Posted by boredinedmonton
    I bet IRL Beau is a total loser, who's a tagalong with hookups only because of clients or whatever other dumb reason.

When he says "Friends" they're probably more like aquaintences.

What's funny is Janie's probably pretty similar, and they're playing some kind of one-up-manship game that will all be busted by the people being mentioned...
    hahahhaah I thought the same thing!

You can just tell that Beau is SUCH a wannabe... even his picture with Paris Hilton he is trying soooooo hard to look like part of her entourage LOL!

Beau just said that someone named Brie looks like a "South Beach Hooker".... then he goes... "But i dont mean that in a bad way"

uhhhhh how is saying that someone looks like a hooker.... ever in a GOOD way? LOL

Oh lord now Beau is bragging about how "well connected" he is and how he could run someones name into the ground if he wanted to.

I dont care what he pays for his jeans... but it shows NO CLASS and is tacky as hell for him to run around telling people what he paid for them at every opportunity.

Now Beau and Janie are comparing notes about Pangea and other nightclubs in Fort Lauderdale and Miami

Janie asks Beau if he has ever partied with Ahmet... and beau goes..."Of course!"
    Last edited by suncat7; 08-31-2005 at 07:42 PM. Reason: edited out quote of deleted message

FORT Fanatic
    I like how information on these peoples' illicit drug habits is seeping out...

+ Reply to Thread