+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

8/30 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion Rules:

Please read this announcement before posting.

We now have a stickied thread "State of Play" where the news of the week is posted located here.

If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother." thread located here.

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum located here. Please use this thread for all discussion of the game and it's players.

The discussion thread is for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds RIGHT NOW, not general talk about the game, who is nominating who, etc.. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what if...", "How come..." and "I think..."

We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

Everyone's still snoozin'. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I just saw Howie walking around - did he go back to bed already?

Whoops, no that was James - and now he's going back to bed.... nevermind....
    Last edited by flipflops; 08-30-2005 at 12:48 PM.

James is up and sitting in BY. I don't think anyone else is awake.

I just checked back on the feeds and it looks like James is still the only one up. He's washing clothes and pacing around looking pretty bored!
    Oh, looks like Howie and Ivette are in the bathroom getting ready.

Maybe it was James I saw, not Howie.

Ivette with James in BY playing chess. They're not saying much of anything. It's pretty boring.
    Last edited by lildago; 08-30-2005 at 03:15 PM.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    James and Ivette are making breakfast. Ivette is cutting something up and James is pacing around waiting for her to finish.

The bored cameraman keeps panning in on a magnet on the fridge that says "It's Time To Get In Shape" and then goes to the butter dish.

ETA Ivette cracking eggs, James chopping garlic. <He needs to watch the food network to learn how to do it properly>
    Last edited by gagi; 08-30-2005 at 03:28 PM.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Gotta run to the eye doctor. James and Ivette talking about nothing important in the backyard over breakfast. Maggie is making coffee in the kitchen.

Looks like it's going to be another spellbinding day!

James and Ivette talking about what foods they like ,sleeping late , and HOW LONG IT TAKES THEM TO USE THE BATHROOM! Ivette says she can take an hour sometimes. and asks James how many times a day he goes. He says 6 because he eats so much.
    These people have nothing better to talk about!??!

Ivette has to run off mid-conversation to the bathroom. I hope she stays gone an hour!

Maggot in kitchen with Ivette at the sink.
    James in BY doing laundry.

Rest of hamsters asleep. Fascinating.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

James talking to Maggot and Ick in BY, telling them that leading the veto comp was like presiding at his own funeral.
    Ick repeats that she wants to be HOH>

Ivette: what does sovereign stand for?
    James explains it to her and says that he and Kaysar had to spell it out for Howie and Janelle too. Now they are talking about Howie, saying he is really dumb. James says Janelle is smart.

Ivette says Howie is not smart, not well coordinated... James latched on to that and said "good, let's send him home". Ivette and Maggot both let that one go.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast