+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Now why am I not surprised by this? That makes me want to say things about him that would get me banned. What a horrible man. I knew there was a reason I've not liked him since day one. I hope that dog tears him up. Would serve him right. Yeah, he's a great guy. Prejudiced and cruel to animals. What a great role model. I'd hate him coming to my house in a fire. He probably wouldn't even save my animals. This makes me fume!
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

yup made me feel the same way about the midget.... little b*stard!

Yet Yvette and Haggie think he is just a GREAT GUY!

Made me hate him all the more! what a JERK!

Someone needs to stick a shock collar around his little **** and give him a few JOLTS!

back to Bathroom with Janie still intensely working on her toenails lol.... and howie is there going over possible questions for competitions.

Looks like she is finally finished with the toes and is now removing her fingernail polish.... she looks so cute like a little girl doing her nails
    Last edited by Cleocatra; 08-31-2005 at 04:54 AM.

HOH bedroom.... Haggie and Beau had a play fight that got kinda wild i guess.... and now Haggie says that he twisted her wrist and Beau is hiding under his pillow pouting and says that Haggie clawed skin off his arm.

Ape wants him to tell them a bedtime story and he wont.

Ape says..."tell us about the time you met Cristina Agualera... he goes no.... then she says well tell us about when you hung out with Kevin Federline.... and he is still pouting and wont tell them.... so Ape persists and says tell Us about Britney Spears... you hung out with her right?.... and Icky acts all shocked and asks beau when he met Britney?? and he goes yes he did .... then Haggie says that "oh ya i remember that she does lines".... then there is a silence and Haggie starts to say that "oh ya we cant say that" and ..... FISH!

Does lines???

FORT Regular
    I love these two but bless them, Janelle and Howie try to add up all the quarters than have been found and are figuring out how much 40 quarters is. Howie says $4 at first, then says $20, then finally says $10. Janelle saying, "Are you sure? I'm not good at math" the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz
    Does lines???
    yes.... Haggie said it like ..."oh ya i remember that" like it was a story that Beau had already told her...then....she said "she does lines"

Then it sounded like Beau grunted or made a noise like he didnt want her to repeat that...... and then Haggie said something like "oh ya we arent supposed to say that"...... and then the Feed went to FISH

The whole thing was kind of strange because Icky was acting like she had never heard anything about Beau meeting Britney or hanging out with her..... so she was sort of confronting him and saying ...."WHEN / WHERE did you meet Britney?".... and beau sounded defensive back to Icky and said something like "Yes i did!"

My video was frozen all through this so all i could do was listen to the audio.... which made it a little more confusing not being able to see peoples mouths moving etc.

oh gawd!... Howie just went outside and crawled into the white box thing that looks like a coffin.... closed the lid and is .... well you all know what he is attempting in the box ..... sheesh

Well that didnt take long... so he flips the lid open... sits up and the lid comes crashing back down and smashes him on the head LOL..... he flips it back up and crawls out... saying..."Well that was better than nothing"

He comes back in house and tells Janie that he wishes he would have thought of this months ago.... and gives her a few details which i shant repeat here.

Now he tells her... if he gets up early enough he will do it again in the morning.
    Last edited by Cleocatra; 08-31-2005 at 06:14 AM.

At 3:15 this morning (BB time), in the dark of the common bedroom, Howie was still quizzing Janelle with various house trivia questions. Each time he asked a question Janelle grew a little more short with him. Then she rolled deeper into her comforter and mumbled something.
    H: That's it? (as in, all done?)
    I: Yup
    H: Good night, Janie.

<Bless him, he tries SO hard!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011