+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One million dollar prize.

No one's gonna get the million right now. But I still just don't get it.

The only reason that the pairs are strong is because they have a trust between them that is far more valuable than breaking it for some money. It's like in other BBs; just a really tight bond. Its not like they're physically stronger because they have a friend in the house, is it? No. So why are they targeting the pairs? Are they jealous of their money? If you lost your partner, you're not gonna get $1mil anyways, so why are you trying to stop someone else's chance? Do you hate them that much?

How about a secret million dollar twist where the houseguest who manages to get evicted twice will be awarded a million dollars, lol. Hmmm, who would that be?

Seriously, I'd like to see an America's Choice 500K giveaway.

If some of these people were more deserving, or had any redeeming qualities, or I could stomach them, I would be okay with them winning. But as it is, they are vermin, and I can barely think about one of the Friendsheep winning a new toilet lid, let alone a million dollars.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    I don't want to see any phoney baloney giveaways the one with Rupert was bad enough. It is a game and I only want to see people that win the game get the money. I think they could make some offers of money to leave or have contests to pass the time for money but not a freebie giveaway.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think BB gets the tv ratings that Survivor gets or the critical praise that Amazing Race gets. And....personally.....I don't think living in a cushy house for a few months warrants a million dollar purse. I don't think the prize money will change.

But, I could be wrong....I hoped there was more to the phone call than there was.....and I thought clues were hiding all over the house that might help a player advance somehow.

in both instances, I was wrong. So, maybe a million dollars it is!

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Well, referring /again/ to Shapiro's visit on House Calls, he mentioned that BB wouldn't be doing the Survivor fan favorite giveaway. So I think that won't happen.

I just have a feeling that the $1 000 000 will be given away, because they've mentioned it from the beginning.

It's like on Joe Millionaire, when Evan Soloman picked Zora over the money and got the million dollars anyway.

This whole "million dollar twist" has happened on numerous shows, so it surprises me that people are skeptical of it.

Then again, who knows. I think I was expecting more from Summer of Secrets as well.

FORT Fogey
    I agree with that I expected more twists too, this by far has been my least favorite season, cast, and I do not root for any of them to win.

FORT Fogey
    I only saw some of last year's show. I don't remember the drama and venom that we are seeing on BB6.

I am thinking that the safe unopened will have a means of qualifying for extra money once all partners are split up (which is why there is still a safe unopened--BB playing the odds).

However, I LOVE the suggestion of splitting up the unspent $$ by AC voters!

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway

I do hope that they have another twist coming... but... Shapiro has failed us the last two years.. I doubt it's going to be anything worthwhile this year.

~ the BB cynic
    I totally agree with you 100% -

FORT Fogey
    I'm sure that the million dollar prize will be given out, no matter who is in the final two. Hopefully, the final two could have an opportunity to bring back their partner, through means of America's choice. Or, they could jus plainly give away the million.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast