+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bristol26
    April telling Janelle to be sure and vote for James.
    WTF? ...becuase there's any sort of chance she'd vote to evict Howie.

God Busto is stupid.

Maggie asks: Whose dishes are these?
    Howie: Well technically I was supposed to do do them. But since Beau and Janie broke my thumb last night <not so, teasing>, they're supposed to do them.
    M: Oh, that'll happen (as in, snide remark)

April and Maggie to gym

A: I was telling Janie to do the dishes, etc. etc.
    M: She doesn't give a f*k what you say.

A: I was telling Janelle that now she'll probably be hearing that she and I have a pact. She follows me around.... I don't even want to associate with someone like that but in this house you kinda have to.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 08-29-2005 at 04:43 PM.

April tooting her own horn to Maggie about putting James A** up. its so hard to hear what they are saying since Maggie is on the treadmill walking.

Maggie says that when James goes to sequester Jennifer will know that she and April are working together.

Now they're planning to split Iv and Beau with their being the last pair as the reason.
    A: We've got to get rid of one of them next week.
    April leaves, Maggie now alone.

From kitchen we here Janelle start singing "You are the dancing queen" and we get temporary fish. Howie is helping her do the dishes.

[Same problem with quad feed -- no audio on cameras 1 and 2 -- where James and Ivette are]
    Last edited by KTinCT; 08-29-2005 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT
    Maggie says that when James goes to sequester Jennifer will know that she and April are working together.

Now they're planning to split Iv and Beau with their being the last pair as the reason.
    April leaves, Maggie now alone.

From kitchen we here Janelle start singing "You are the dancing queen" and we get temporary fish. Howie is helping her do the dishes.
    What did Maggie say to that? I keep wondering where she really stands with Ivette.

aly
    Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT
    I thought she was talking about getting rid of Howie or Janelle next week?

James and Ivette in Gold Room. Looks like James is working it, trying to find a way to get Howie out instead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz
    What did Maggie say to that? I keep wondering where she really stands with Ivette.
    No comment - April left immediately.
    Maggie just did a 360 between what she said to Ivette and then went and said to April (5 minutes ago). Go back and check it out. She's stringing Ivette along.

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    I thought she was talking about getting rid of Howie or Janelle next week?
    I could agree -- it was very quiet and not enough proper names, just he/she. She definitely mentioned the "last pair." The only other way to interpret is that is their reason for NOT putting I/B up.

But A/M going up against I/B is not a good approach. How many would vote for the pair just to get them the million? Sympathy vote? I don't think they want to take that chance.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz
    Maggie seems to be playing both sides within her own group now. She is on Ivette's side about James should not go "personally", whatever that means. It seems she is trying to pacify Ivette regarding James. And with April, she is playing to her while she is HOH.

aly
    BB: "April, PLEASE stop singing!!"

James: "God, now her and Janelle are singing. Thats so f***ing annoying...... You guys can't see the f***ing deal there?"

James: "Thats the same woman who tried to get you out twice. Beau needs to understand that. And so does Maggie."

Ivette: "Who?"

James: "April!"

+ Reply to Thread