+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

I missed that! Did he find Cappy's picture?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Beau: America hates the Friendship because they voted Kayser back and we got rid of him.

April: "Ohhhh."

They're just now figuring that out?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

aly
    Haha, this is hilarious. Beau is helping April realize that America hates the friendship April is just starting to get it... "Yeeees..... America HATES the friendship!!!" She doesn't seem too torn up about it.

I'm glad he changed the subject off of her tooting her own horn for being the one to get James on the block and make him pack. She was saying this is a milestone and Julie was probably going to ask her questions like how it felt to be the one to get James out, etc.

FORT Fogey
    Beau: America hates the Friendship because they voted Kayser back and we got rid of him.
    Well, that's only one reason....of which there are many.

I can only hope that this confirms for April her decision to oust James - not Howie and Janelle.
    Last edited by Jexter; 08-29-2005 at 02:25 PM.

Hi all,

Hamsters are in kitchen. James in BR.
    Still talking about the phonecall, speculating about who might have been there when Sarah and Kaysar got out of the house.

Ivette: which houseguest has been evicted twice? which houseguest has been on the block every other week? (mocking Kaysar and Janelle)
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Is it just my computer, or do the feeds seem to be messed up? I receive no sound on the quad.

Now Haggie and Ape are talking about partnering up after the next vote - to give themselves more power. They are telling each other that they cannot trust Ickvette when she says she is not in it for the money, etc.

Ick just came out to complain about Janie not doing her dishes - now they are ragging on her about how she does the dishes when she does do them - complaining that just because she has a maid at home that she can live like that in the house...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

BB just called Ape to the DR.

and we are to fish on all 4 feeds....
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Mag,April, Ivette in BY. Ivette griping about Janie's dirty dishes. Apparently Janie said she wouldn't do them for a week. Ivette makes the comment that she better come do them since she's not on the block anymore. I guess April is planning to keep her word!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

brief shot of Haggie and Ape in the BY, Maggie eating something from a bowl and back to fish.....

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate
    Is it just my computer, or do the feeds seem to be messed up? I receive no sound on the quad.

Now Haggie and Ape are talking about partnering up after the next vote - to give themselves more power. They are telling each other that they cannot trust Ickvette when she says she is not in it for the money, etc.

What are they saying..... Since they think Ivette is after the money now, they need to drop her from the Friendship final 4? Ive was "trustworthy" before, but not now? Isn't it amazing the power of money? This strategy could get very interesting.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread