+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 8/29 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

FORT Fanatic
    James on Jenn: I think they put her on because they got sick of her sending them tapes. They looked at her life where she's 27, sees her boyfriend 2 times a year, lives at home, and has no job.... COME ON IN!! It's like the Big Brother Welfare System!

LOL.

FORT Fanatic
    OMG..

James just revealed (new to me, maybe not all of you) that Jenn was flirting with James non-stop while the partners were not revealed. And when asked, did not say that she had a boyfriend (Dan).

But after the partnerships were revealed, she apologized to Sarah and that's when she started loving Dan and talking about Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheCave
    8/29/05 11:42PM - ... Then goes on to explain his swearing on the Bible incident. "I said, 'If they (Howie & Rachel) throw one more HOH contest, I will put them up because that would mean they're not working for the team. Those were my exact words.'"

anyone have vidcap of the James/Ivette swear on the Bible segment?
    Thought that was interesting, so I figured I'd go hunting for it. Found it in recap for August 2. I've snipped just a bit for brevity.

Read to the last line -- it's priceless!

"Bible Swears Beat Pinky Swears - Big Brother 6 8/2 Recap: Tears and Fears"

We come back from commercial to James knocking at the door of the HOH Room where Maggie and her posse minus Ivette are hanging out. James asks Beau if he can borrow his bible again. .....

James explains in the Diary Room that he was getting nervous with the veto competition approaching that this was the week he was going home. He decided to try to regain some support from Maggie’s side of the house. He tells Ivette that if he were to stay and win HOH, he would nominate Howie and Rachel because they are still playing both sides of the house. I guess it takes one to know two. Not only does James promise to nominate them, he swears to it on the bible.

Next we see James and Ivette whispering in the exercise room again. Ivette is trying to confirm with James that he will still nominate Howie and Rachel for eviction if he wins HOH now that Sarah has won the power of veto. For some reason, James thinks this is the time to be honest and say no. He has to get rid of Maggie. He is still pissed that she tried to keep Sarah from winning the veto by turning off Sarah’s television.

Ivette is aghast in the Diary Room. She says that James is playing dirty and playing stupid games. Ivette goes back to the HOH Room and reports what James told her. All of them focus on the fact that James swore on the bible. Perhaps not James’s best move in the game. Ivette in her usual melodramatic fashion declares that James is dead to her.

Quote Originally Posted by boredinedmonton
    OMG..

James just revealed (new to me, maybe not all of you) that Jenn was flirting with James non-stop while the partners were not revealed. And when asked, did not say that she had a boyfriend (Dan).

But after the partnerships were revealed, she apologized to Sarah and that's when she started loving Dan and talking about Dan.
    That explains why Jenn wore Dan's picture nonstop the last few days she was in the house. She knew she had flirted with Howie and James.....trying to do some last minute damage control for her Dan
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread