+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

8/28 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion Rules:

Please read this announcement before posting.

We now have a stickied thread "State of Play" where the news of the week is posted located here.

If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother." thread located here.

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum located here. Please use this thread for all discussion of the game and it's players.

The discussion thread is for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds RIGHT NOW, not general talk about the game, who is nominating who, etc.. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what if...", "How come..." and "I think..."

We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

FORT Regular
    Howie is the only one up this morning. He's in the BY eating crackers and he just now passed gas. Howie said sorry BB. He is whistling at some birds or something. Plane passes overhead and it's loud.

Everyone else is still sleeping.

FORT Regular
    Howie stared at the fish for a while and now he's crawled back into bed.

Everyone is in bed now.

James is in the kitchen, making coffee. He feeds the fish and says 'Good morning, little fishes!'

Everyone else is still asleep, I don't hear anything.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Beau april and mag are up in the bedroom. april says she is in a bad mood this morning

FORTified with 9 vitamins InTheCave's Avatar
    Howie & Janie giving each other massages in main BR. Minor discussion of game, major discussion of "you're beautiful, oh boy, thanks, etc."

Hi all,

Boring on the feeds, nothing new there.

Janey is in the subway room, just got done massaging Howie. They look like they are going to go back to sleep any minute.

Feed 2 is on the kitchen with the Roaches yapping about something.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Things are getting tense between the fiendship. April's yapping at Ivette, Maggie and Beau argued, Ivette chimed in, then Beau and Ivette started to argue. The only people who have sniped at each other -- yet -- are April and Maggie.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Feeds are back and they are all sitting in the LR. Seems as if they were gathered there for some kind of thing by BB. Wonder if it was the phonecall...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Hey, it could be America's Choice - last year we got to see it on the feeds. I don't think it's happened yet.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast