+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 254

Thread: 8/28 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

  1. #21
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    Howie trying to be nice to Maggot and Ape by telling them that America will not be strategic about the phonecall, it will be about luxury, that if they see someone really wanting it they'll give it to that person. **hee!**

    eta: Maggot using her standard open mouthed idiot face while sitting at the kitchen counter. She and Ape want to go work out. Ivette looking sullen is in the kitchen now too. Beau eating a banana

    Janey going through the "beefcake - bombshell" routine with Howie in the kitchen. Ivette suggested he call her a cupcake.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 08-28-2005 at 04:29 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157
    H/M/A in kitchen

    M/she needs it, if (someone) is the one that gets it.......we are (bleeped)
    H/why would america care.........i gave Jenny my movie cause she talked about it all the time. she liked movie

    BB calls Janelle to DR

    A/matt always said, money or phone call? take the money
    H/ yeah.....i was told the same thing
    A/if AC .......lets see i was picked for some reason........if Matt was standing outside the door.......i would walk out
    H/you have been here for two months.......suck it up and stick around
    M/you could walk out any time. no you wouldn't

    Ivette comes in to kitchen
    talking about what BB left in Storage room (must of been meds)
    B/ rachel took 8, janelle took 4
    M/ she did not take 8
    A/ that is a lot

    I/what are you going to do in gym
    M/eliptical
    A/i need to walk
    M/okay
    B/i could do weights.

    Maggie called to DR
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey my3boyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,289
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Howie trying to be nice to Maggot and Ape by telling them that America will not be strategic about the phonecall, it will be about luxury, that if they see someone really wanting it they'll give it to that person. **hee!**
    Ummmmm...yeah right Howie!!!! If that were the case then Ivette would win hands down...

  4. #24
    FORT Newbie JanieDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    36
    Uh oh. April and Maggie told Howie: You're f'd if you win AC.

    They're saying how pissed off Ivette will be at anyone who wins the phone call. Howie agrees, and says that's why he'd rather see her get it because he really doesn't care.

    April says maybe they want someone to get pissed off and not get it.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157
    Janie walks into kitchen

    H/hey janie you big beefcake
    I/you should call her cupcake
    J/i've always wanted a big strong man like you Howard
    H/oh thanks janie

    J/you cooking bacon?
    H/you want some
    J/no, you keep forgetting i'm jewish
    H/oh

    A/i'm happy for anything to go on........you are right about HOH.......i'm not stressed but i can't go to sleep. i had a really, really bad dream last night

    H/i did too.....it was about Janie hurt on a golf cart
    J/ oh Howie......i'm okay

    A/diagnosed to live only 2 years, max.............someone was taking picts of me and matt
    B/dreamed hurricane on miami beach
    J/me too.....was it flooded. i dreamed everything was flooded
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  6. #26
    FORT Newbie JanieDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit
    Janie walks into kitchen

    H/hey janie you big beefcake
    I/you should call her cupcake
    J/i've always wanted a big strong man like you Howard
    H/oh thanks janie

    J/you cooking bacon?
    H/you want some
    J/no, you keep forgetting i'm jewish
    H/oh

    A/i'm happy for anything to go on........you are right about HOH.......i'm not stressed but i can't go to sleep. i had a really, really bad dream last night

    H/i did too.....it was about Janie hurt on a golf cart
    J/ oh Howie......i'm okay

    A/diagnosed to live only 2 years, max.............someone was taking picts of me and matt
    B/dreamed hurricane on miami beach
    J/me too.....was it flooded. i dreamed everything was flooded
    Amazing how right B and Jan are

  7. #27
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    Janey says she had a dream that everything was flooded in Miami. She had a dream that there was a hurricane in Miami and she only had one surviving dog, and it was Bear.
    Maggot thinks they could tell them if there was one, to let them know everyone is safe.
    Janey says she only got one picture, of only one of her dogs, so she thinks something's wrong.

    **right about the hurricane Janey**
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  8. #28
    FORT Fanatic GlitterxGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    741
    I thought Janelle was Catholic? (Kaysar and her discussing religion one night?)

  9. #29
    TAR fan girl in green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    280
    And isn't Howie Jewish?

  10. #30
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    I thought Janelle was Catholic? (Kaysar and her discussing religion one night?)
    Yeah, I heard that discussion. She's not jewish, I think she just said that because Howie is making bacon, lol.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.