+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/27 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

8/27 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion Rules:

Please read this announcement before posting.

We now have a stickied thread "State of Play" where the news of the week is posted located here.

If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother." thread located here.

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum located here. Please use this thread for all discussion of the game and it's players.

The discussion thread is for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds RIGHT NOW, not general talk about the game, who is nominating who, etc.. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what if...", "How come..." and "I think..."

We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

FORTified with 9 vitamins InTheCave's Avatar
    all hamsters asleep.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    9:38 Big Brother Time
    F1 is on the subway room (lights on)
    F2 is on the GR room (lights on)
    F3 and F4 are on the dark HOH room (lights off)

Now Ivette is up walking to the bathroom.

Morning all!

Janey stirring in GR, drinking her bottle water.

Feeds 1,2 on James in the bathroom getting ready for day, now in kitchen

HOH room, Ick-vette up, now laying back down, all talking about what time it is (9:45) and that the comp is at 11:00
    Last edited by Bucky; 08-27-2005 at 12:56 PM.

Oh man!!

Ape just told the rest that Janey can pass gas on command, but not to say anything because it would embarrass her.

Hagg then has the gall to say "Shut up! That's disgusting!" (pot calling the kettle black) "Why shouldn't we mention it to her?" Now mocking Janey 'I'll just do it on national television, but if any of the HG's mention it I'll be embarrassed.' Hagg sneers." (Does Hagg-Superior think she's invisible on 'national television' and not see her grossness?!)

(**How dare Hagg say anything about Janey! Hagg has got to be one of the most crass, vulgar, gross thing I've seen on TV or in my personal life ever! I can't stand her!**)

On a cute note, Janie said please don't tell anyone, and Howie said, "Oh don't worry, no one will ever know." hehe

Be back in a bit, my needs some attention.
    Last edited by Bucky; 08-27-2005 at 12:50 PM.

James- So did you really want to be a metorologist or do you just plan on hitting the reality tv circuit.
    Howie- Oh, um.. both I guess.

ETA Howie -Both if my class taking is not being impeded I will keep taking classes.

I guess Howie works as a pharasudical rep to make money while going to school.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James is looking tired and worn out.
    They are chatting about Janelle and her farting on command, she says it is because of the 30 fiber pills she takes a day!

ETA Ooh! Shot of the veto in the BY. All I saw was supended from some gold chain links with a padlock was a purple POV and then FISH
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Janelle and Howie still in bed and Howie is rubbing her back. I do not see James anymore.
    Sex talk about who is more promiscuous Jennifer or Janelle.
    Thinking of possible questions, how much would all the women of BB6 weigh? Janelle says there is no way to measure because their are no scales.
    eta I can't believe they took all the seas off of the map like that.
    Did we buy Alaska from Canada or Russia? LMAO

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Beau says I am making eggs in a basket do you want two or one? I don't know, are the eggs scrabbled? Can you see the yolks?
    Beau said he has made them for Howie before and he liked them so he is going to have two. Janelle doesn't want anything, she is still in bed dozing.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Hi all,

Ivette, Maggot and Ape in kitchen w/ Beau and James.
    Beau is cooking eggs for Ape. Howie just came to the kitchen.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast