+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

8/26 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion Rules:

Please read this announcement before posting.

We now have a stickied thread "State of Play" where the news of the week is posted located here.

If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother." thread located here.

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum located here. Please use this thread for all discussion of the game and it's players.

The discussion thread is for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds RIGHT NOW, not general talk about the game, who is nominating who, etc.. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what if...", "How come..." and "I think..."

We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

James / Janie / Howie are all laying in bed chatting and James says "They lost their 2 strongest players and since then its just the worst that keep hanging on"....."It's like f*cking REVERSE EVOLUTION"..... Unatural Selection....Survival of the weakest"

hahahhahhahhah I couldnt help but laugh it's was so funny the way he said it in this disgusted voice LOL!

James is so 2faced. I felt bad earlier because he had like nobody to talk to, and felt bad that he was being backdoored, now I'm glad he is!

Anyways, Howie and Janelle are still up.. Howie is in the bathroom.. I think he's taking a shower??

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    8:50 a.m. BB Time
    All hammies still snoozing. With Rachel out of the house, it'll probably be pretty quiet in the mornings.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

fish... WAKE UP!!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James is the only one who got moving.. he is in the storage room changing his batteries and getting food

ETA: Maggie is even sleeping with that arms folded because I am better than you pose!!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James is feeding the fish.. Here comes Janelle. (I am sure it is just a bathroom break!) He is washing up at the sink, and making coffee

ETA Janelle finishes up in the bathroom grabs her blanket and pillow and head into the goldroom to crawl into bed with Howie

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

When Janelle went into the GR the door was propped open but she shut it, James went in to get his sneakers and socks and propped it open again.
    James went into the toliet (can hear him blowing his nose over and over and glad that is all I hear!)

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James made himself coffee with milk and sugar. He got out a bunch of other cups (Bad angle.. looking at him over the fridge).. no idea what he is doing. Ice cubes in something...
    Checking the laundry outside and put the dryer back on.. says "Morning Sarah...better be watching!" and sits at the table outside.

ETA he only has one cup now and I can hear the ice so he must have put it in his coffee

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

He picked up a pawn from the chess board and held it up to the camera and said "that's me". (IMO Someone not comfortable to be just quiet and alone with themselves).
    It has been 30 minutes since BB did the first wake up
    He is doing a lot of sighing and laughing to himself... went in and got his sunglasses, back in the yard and got an empty water bottle (he is very much onto the recycle thing, good for him)
    Now back to sitting, and sighing.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast