+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky
    I just came onto the feeds and Janey was talking about a dream that her dogs were killed (don't know if she had another one, or if it's the one from yesterday?). Saying her dogs were killed in a hurricane and that she lost everything, the the only thing left standing was the toilet bowl. She wants the pictures of both dogs to know that they are still ok, and pics of her family. She has dreams that have been prophetic. (Not sure if she feels something is wrong about her family, too, or not?)

Did anyone catch her whole conversation about it in the last few minutes?

(**You know, this is pretty weird because of the hurricane near Miami right now. She has no way of knowing one is around or that it's near her home, right? They don't get the news, right? I hope her dogs are ok.**)
    I surely hope they have informed the house guest of Hurrican Katrina since so many of them live in the Miami-Dade counties. They need to know their families are safe and pets, homes etc---but I haven't seen any discussion on the feeds???
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

[QUOTE=Corine]Do you want to dye a little piece of your hair Ivette? Just one little highlight? Ivette gave her the dirtiest look.. "UM.. NO!"
    QUOTE]

Who asked her that Corine, and who did she give the dirty look to?

*Sigh* I'm having quite the time with bumbling fingers today, tried to rewind to see what they were saying to Howie about Rae-Rae like him (sounded like as more than a friend?) and totally lost the whole thing.

Were they just teasing them, or were they serious about Rachelle having/wanting to have more than just a friendship?

Hehe, April loving her robe. (*I want one now, too, they look wonderful!*)
    Last edited by Bucky; 08-26-2005 at 02:48 PM.

Ivette runs down a list of things that are benifits because certain people are gone.
    Now we have towels because Micheal is gone.
    Now we have orange juice because Kaysar is gone.
    Now we have hot dog buns and hot dogs because Rachel is gone.
    And when Janelle goes we won't have to trip over her crap.

Nothing to mention good things about Cappy and Jennifer being gone of COURSE!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna
    I surely hope they have informed the house guest of Hurrican Katrina
    No I am sure they willn't tell them a thing, They weren't going to
    tell them about 9/11 but one of the house guest had a cosin in
    the World Trade Center (She is still missing)
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna
    I surely hope they have informed the house guest of Hurrican Katrina since so many of them live in the Miami-Dade counties. They need to know their families are safe and pets, homes etc---but I haven't seen any discussion on the feeds???
    Nope, I haven't heard a thing either except for Janelle's dreams, that's why I don't think that they've been told.

Remember in an earlier year, that an African-American female HG was told that her cousin was missing (or hurt or very ill?), and they waiting and debated quite awhile before deciding to tell her? I can't quite remember the details, if anyone else remembers could you fill us in, please? Thanks!

ETA: Thanks Hotrocks, just saw your post. I thought it was 9/11, but couldn't remember for sure.

FORTified with 9 vitamins InTheCave's Avatar
    Iv was teasing Howie that Rachel wanted "the How-man to do her."

Who asked her that Corine, and who did she give the dirty look to?
    Janelle... sorry I should have put that.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Nope, I haven't heard a thing either except for Janelle's dreams, that's why I don't think that they've been told.

Remember in an earlier year, that an African-American female HG was told that her cousin was missing (or hurt or very ill?), and they waiting and debated quite awhile before deciding to tell her? I can't quite remember the details, if anyone else remembers could you fill us in, please? Thanks!
    I remember watching and of course, it was devastating to not only to the cousin on the show but to all the house guest

You are right they did wait several days to tell the house guests. Maybe they are waiting until Katrina disapates to let the house guest know their loved ones are safe?????
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

They are talking about their first impressions of each other. Howie said that April reminded him of Lisa Kudrow at first. That when they were playing the surfboard game that everyone wanted Howie to win the HOH the first one. Then when they saw Rachel as touch and mean when she would not give up!

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    Janelle... sorry I should have put that.
    Thanks, Corine! That's who I would have guessed. That little comment will really up the intensity of Ivette raging against Janelle now, I bet. Of course, not that she needs any type of "reason" -- you know how Ick-vette is a raging maniac without any reason, or basis, for it.

+ Reply to Thread