+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Glad to see BB finally woke those lazy bones up!
    Now we have fish again!

ETA They must be locking them down inside.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky
    I just came onto the feeds and Janey was saying about a dream about her dog (don't know if she had another one, or if it's the one from yesterday?). Saying her dogs were killed in a hurricane and that she lost everything, the the only thing standing was the toilet bowl. She wants the pictures of both dogs to know that they are still ok, and pics of her family. She has dreams that have been prophetic. (Not sure if she feels something is wrong about her family, too, or not.)

(**You know, this is pretty weird because of the hurricane near Miami right now. She has no way of knowing one is around or that it's near her home, right? They don't get the news, right? I hope her dogs are ok.**)
    You're right Bucky. Not sure how they know there's a hurricane.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    You're right Bucky. Not sure how they know there's a hurricane.
    That's the weird thing, I don't think they do know about it, right? Or have they been told?

(**I should add a disclaimer that I do tend to believe that some people have prophetic dreams so this is really striking a chord with me.**)
    Last edited by Bucky; 08-26-2005 at 03:37 PM.

Ok, the conversation from ealier... James was woke up to feed the fish, he said to BB just for future Ivette said she would feed the fish and then the woman BB came back and said "thanks for being such a good sport" and in the background he could hear laughing.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Do you want to dye a little piece of your hair Ivette? Just one little highlight? Ivette gave her the dirtiest look.. "UM.. NO!"
    Ivette thinks Anna Nicole Smith is very pretty. James thinks she is gross. Beau saw her at Metro she was filming a commercail for trim spa.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Well, it is hurricane season. I often have dreams about tornadoes in the spring and early summer since that is tornado season in Oklahoma where I live.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Ivette is making french toast for everyone.
    Talking about Gary the retard?? Don't like that word, missed the begining of the conversation.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace
    Well, it is hurricane season. I often have dreams about tornadoes in the spring and early summer since that is tornado season in Oklahoma where I live.
    True, that.

Maybe I'm just having too much of a "co-dependent moment." Whenever she mentions this dream, or her feelings of worry, it makes me worry because I know how much I love my dog, and she talks about how much she loves hers. You know how we can be, our pets mean the world to us pet owners/lovers.

I hope all is well with them.

Janelle was talking about not being able to live with people, Howie said that she was living with 13 people right now!
    Janelle wants to know if they want to play Charades (I love that games!). Howie said lets play evict Howie and I will go to Mexico. Without camera's maybe Rachel will give it up! Ivette can't believe Howie didn't know that!

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

They are supposing that BB might be closing down a room but everyone says that it is too noisy in the subway room. They can hear the production staff.
    Maggie gets called to the DR

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread