+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Corine are your feeds EXTREMELY choppy right now?

James and Jan talking in the backyard. James telling her that it would be smarter to put up Ivette and Beau and Jan says they're not going to do that. James says they're going to pick us off one by one. Like cattle waiting to be slaughtered.
    Yup, with donuts!!

James thinks the best thing for him is Janelle, James, and April but that will not happen.
    He said he needs Howie and Janelle just for his sanity.
    April has wanted everything to be fair is her game.
    Maggie being the constipated one, it is working for her.
    Putting up Ivette and Beau and breaking them up will be smarter than putting up Maggie. (SURPRISE!)
    We are just like cattle waiting to be slaughtered.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by jrmizzou11
    Corine are your feeds EXTREMELY choppy right now?
    Nope, no prob and I am on quad cam.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James/Jan talking about her fight with Beau because he was drunk. He pulled the race card out and she said she never told him anything about being black. James discussing that if they came back for AllStars he'd need to watch every season to really get a feel for the game. He said he watched the previous season but fast forwarded through alot of it because Julie's talking bothered him.

ETA: Janelle admitted she's ready to leave. They are just talking about their lives at home right now. F3-F4 on sleeping Hamsters.
    Yup, with donuts!!

James is saying that the little things they have wrong with them is what makes the game interesting, add alcohol and BOOM!

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Fish....must be another wake up call!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Fish are gone. Howie had a bloody nose in the night, too lazy to get up and he looks like he got beaten up during the night.

He went into the HOH room to show them all his bloody face. They are all awake now. James says Rachel made a pact with BB to keep the house at 80 degrees.

Fiendship talking trash about Janelle already this morning. Saying she's being nice to everyone just to stay in the game.

Howie says let me grab my gohnorrea (sp?) pills, Janie says Howie grab my chlamidia pills too....hee hee Ivette says this place is traumatizing.
    House guests are discussing whether or not they are going to have a food comp today. Howie says it's going to be a physical challenge. They keep singing let's get physical so I think that's what they woke up to.

Ivette making French Toast asking if everyone wants some. Janie says no, Ivette says you can't come and get some when they are done. Janie say I'm on a low carb diet as of right now! Ivette says ok good. Janie says I'm just being nice. April defends her and says can't she just be nice? She's a nice person......oh April.
    Last edited by buglover; 08-26-2005 at 02:22 PM.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just came onto the feeds and Janey was talking about a dream that her dogs were killed (don't know if she had another one, or if it's the one from yesterday?). Saying her dogs were killed in a hurricane and that she lost everything, the the only thing left standing was the toilet bowl. She wants the pictures of both dogs to know that they are still ok, and pics of her family. She has dreams that have been prophetic. (Not sure if she feels something is wrong about her family, too, or not?)

Did anyone catch her whole conversation about it in the last few minutes?

(**You know, this is pretty weird because of the hurricane near Miami right now. She has no way of knowing one is around or that it's near her home, right? They don't get the news, right? I hope her dogs are ok.**)
    Last edited by Bucky; 08-26-2005 at 02:29 PM.

Fish.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread