+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

April just yanked out her retainer in front of Icky and Howie... GROSSS!!

Then she says that she wears it for TMJ but she doesnt know what that stands for?? omg this chick is toooooo stupid to be believable LOL!

So she goes... ummm I think it means Tender Muscular Joint bwahahahahha!!!

I have TMJ and it stands for Temporo-Mandibular Joint syndrome

Howie/James/Janie/Icky/Ape in kitchen eating AGAIN.... and yet they are all saying how fat they are.... ummmm guys maybe if you didnt eat half a cow at midnight?

Anyways... James is asking all these leading questions in front of Icky and Ape.... and I dont think that Janie realizes what he is doing... he is asking janie how many times she has competed and how often she has won and blah blah...then looking sideways at Ape and Icky like "SEE she is a TOUGH competitor!!.... beware!!"....... but Ape looks like she is on to him and Icky is just sitting there with her usual COW EYES buggin out like WOW YOU ARE SO RIGHT ....GOD JAMES!!!!

Ickvette eats like a hobo bum... she shoves sooooo much food in her mouth like it may be her last chance to eat... then sits there with her cheeks BULGING and EYES BUGGING as she tries to chew!!..... gawd!!! *BARF!

Thanks feeders ... from an appreciative "Feedee".

G'Night.

FORT Newbie
    who the heck is icky?

Ivette

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra
    Ickvette eats like a hobo bum... she shoves sooooo much food in her mouth like it may be her last chance to eat... then sits there with her cheeks BULGING and EYES BUGGING as she tries to chew!!..... gawd!!! *BARF!
    LOL. Best description I've read so far. Makes me feel like I was right there sitting across from Ivette watching her... Great narrative.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra
    ...Ickvette regularly goes on and on about not having watched the show and how Janelle is an expert on BB.... then she slowly over time has mentioned owning DVD's of different seasons of BB and names off contestants from season 5 and season 3 etc etc.

Just one more fraud pulled by a member of the fraudship
    Actually, part of the orientation process includes the BB producers giving each house guest tapes/dvds of several past seasons to watch and study days before the beginning of taping. So, it is very possible that a houseguest never followed the shows on tv but learned the goings-ons of previous seasons after watching the (required) tapes.

+ Reply to Thread