+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/26 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Dryer is finished and he is folding the clothes (there are two huge piles of clean folded clothes on the little folding table next to the dryer) they are his clothes and he finds something not his in the load and says "what the hell is this?" (looks like a pair of still balled up socks.)

Corine- Come on BB wake more people up!! *sigh*
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James is folding laundry from the dryer now. Everyone else is slightly stirring in their beds but not up yet.
    Yup, with donuts!!

He put the towels etc away and is gathering the dirty ones from the kitchen and bath.
    Someone is snoring lightly
    James has loaded the clothes washer and is washing the towels. (they use tide laundry soap...)
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

He is just cleaning, picked up some other towels, put some of the free weights away, put on deodorant and is on the treadmill

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James is cursing out the treadmill! I don't know that the problem is but he turned if off and then on again, he was going fast then slow and looked very funny like he was going to fall off!

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James still walking, nothing else doing.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Janelle is up..and in the subway room putting on her housecoat and slippers. She went to the storage room to change her batteries.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Janelle got a bottle of water and stopped at the memory wall to look at the pictures for a minute on her way to the kitchen to get coffee, now she is stopping in to see James in the Gym. He is stopping the treadmill now that someone else is up.
    Talking about a conversation they had with big brother saying "thanks for being a good sport." Didn't follow the whole thing.

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

James says he feels like he pissed someone off because he is being tortured. Janelle says she can't remember too much from last night. She said she can hear the "Voices in the ceiling"
    She had the best bed in the room because there she can block most of the light.
    James said he felt wierd being the one to clean up in the morning. First it was Eric, the Rachel and now him... foreshadowing??

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

wondering about the difference in the game had Jennifer been voted out the third week, if Ashlea had not pissed people off, if there were no partners, if they had known then what they know now.. blah blah

Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread