+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

8/25 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion Rules:

Please read this announcement before posting.

We now have a stickied thread "State of Play" where the news of the week is posted located here.

If you have a question about the BB house in general, post it in the "Answers to FORTer questions about Big Brother." thread located here.

We have a BB Strategy Thread - Live Feed Style **SPOILERS** located in this forum located here. Please use this thread for all discussion of the game and it's players.

The discussion thread is for transcripts and discussion of what is happening on the feeds RIGHT NOW, not general talk about the game, who is nominating who, etc.. It's much easier to follow the flow of what's happening in the house without having to wade through a bunch of "what if...", "How come..." and "I think..."

We do appreciate your input and thoughts on the game/show as it is one of the things that makes this board so great. Let's just try to keep it easier for everyone to participate.

Hampsters are still sleeping! Looks like April and Maggie slept on the floor in HOH after all!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Rachel is awake and in the kitchen. It looks like she's having breakfast.
    Others are still sleeping. Even April and Maggie although they rolled their eyes as they talked about Jan not wanting to be awakened before 11 to clean. They said everything would be done by then. ( I'd like to see them get it done by then!)

Rachel goes to the GR and says something. Someone ( not sure who ) stirred a little but didn't get up.
    Now she's back to the kitchen and eating breakfast alone, as usual. She's dressed in workout clothes. Not sure if she did yet. I may have missed it while fixing breakfast for my kids.
    Last edited by lildago; 08-25-2005 at 12:27 PM.

I think Howie should have gotten up early to be with Rachael today. Its sad to think this will probably be the last morning we'll see her milling around.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear there are ghosts sitting at the table with Rachel. She's talking, shaking her head as if someone's right there with her.

Rachel now washing dishes even though she's on the block and shouldn't have to clean. Maybe she's just doing her own.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    If I didn't know better, I'd swear there are ghosts sitting at the table with Rachel. She's talking, shaking her head as if someone's right there with her.

Rachel now washing dishes even though she's on the block and shouldn't have to clean. Maybe she's just doing her own.
    She was watching the fish tank, she laughs sometimes too,at the fish that is!
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

FORT Fogey
    So sad about Rachel! Please let there be a twist so she can stay!

Ivette up and exercising. All others asleep on feeds 2-4.
    Yup, with donuts!!

James and Janelle are up now. Making breakfast. Ick on treadmill. Trying to minimize her expanding backside?

Janelle in robe wandering. J & J discussing workouts. Yawn! Nothing much going on.
    James: Coffee's ready.
    Janelle: It's freezing.
    James: You might have some sort of problem. (Like she's sick, not feeling well NO! We need you Janelle!)
    Ivette's around now.
    Ick: My girlfriend gets her second wind at midnight.
    James: Alot of people in Miami do.
    Janelle: I do.
    Ick to Janelle: You drink it black? (referring to her coffee)
    Jan: Yes.
    Ick: I can't, it's too bitter. (Heh!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast