+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

James / Howie / Rachel in GR
    James: If you mention the vetos tonight (during your speech) I'm gonna kick your f'nn ass.
    Rachel is helping Howie pack and put together an outfit for tonight. Aw!

Now they are in barracks with Haggie and Beau.
    Beau trying to "educate" Howie about fashion. Heh.
    Now they are talking about that Lorenzo Lamas show Are You Hot? (YUCK). Beau is saying his friend Chantelle won. (Sure, Beau we believe you).
    James to Howie: If I win I going to buy you new shoes. Your shoes are like the ones I had when I worked at Taco Bell. (HEE)

Ivette complaining that she went to DR and asked them, what if she leaves and that blow dryer is really hers? So they (BB) told her to bring the blow dryer into the DR and they never gave it back.
    Beau is still ironing everyone's clothes. April barks commands at him to iron her skirt or something and James says Please.....she yells I was getting to that then stands over Beau with her black article of clothing and says iron this. Beoootchh!

Maggie and Rachel in the livingroom. Rachel says she can't be mad at being evicted. Beau won HOH and that's the way it goes. It really seems she wants to leave badly.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Beau tells a story about how he once ruined a pair of $400 Versace pants.

Howie: "My whole wardrobe doesn't cost $400. Belts, shoes included". LOL!

I can't believe Beau can buy $400 pants either....

Haggie Superior is talking to Rachel about being up on the block, being all kinds of fake.
    Rachel: I'm not upset. If we'd won the HOH, it'd be the opposite. How can I be upset? I'm excited to see what happens.
    Then later...
    Hag: How much notice did you have? (to come on the show)
    Rachel: 3 weeks.
    Hag: Me too.
    Now Ape and Howie around talking about showers. Complaining that Ick takes 40 minute showers.

Has anyone mentioned the stuff that they got from the gumball machine yesterday? I wonder if Rachel's key necklace means anything... The suspense is killing me!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen
    Has anyone mentioned the stuff that they got from the gumball machine yesterday? I wonder if Rachel's key necklace means anything... The suspense is killing me!!!
    Was it Rachel who got the key or Janelle?

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen
    I really don't think the necklace means anything. Its like a charm. I think they just put random things in the gumball machine right now until the numbers start to get smaller and smaller in the house.

ETA: Howie got the necklace and then gave it to Rachel since he probably wouldn't wear it.

aly
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    Was it Rachel who got the key or Janelle?
    It was Howie who got it, but he gave it to Rachel.

Ivette and Janelle doing their hair in bathroom and talking about how much money they make waitressing.

James, April, and Rach in LR talking. Mags was in there but seems to have left (good thing because her voice was grating on my nerves).

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Howie found Jen's water shoes and Maggie him to take them to her in sequester if he gets evicted tonight. Howie says, "What if it is Rachel" and then announces both he and Rachel can take one each. Maggie says his jokes just get worse and worse and says somthing about her being the one to go next week. Howie says then SHE can take Jen her shoes.

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe Beau can buy $400 pants either....
    I SURE CAN'T AFFORD THEM! don't think bo bo needs to win the money.

+ Reply to Thread