+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: 8/25 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

aly
    UGH!!!!!! Now Maggie and Beau are up in the HOH room completely trashing Janelle. They are really being nasty and showing their true colors. Maggie is breathing hard into the mic - think she's out of breath from the stairs. They are spying on the screen and talking about Janey's hair extentions yet AGAIN. 10 minutes ago, they were laughing and pretending to be friendly with everyone. I truly believe everyone was genuine in their laughter and joking except for Maggie, Beau, and Ivette

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    UGH!!!!!! Now Maggie and Beau are up in the HOH room completely trashing Janelle. They are really being nasty and showing their true colors. Maggie is breathing hard into the mic - think she's out of breath from the stairs. They are spying on the screen and talking about Janey's hair extentions yet AGAIN. 10 minutes ago, they were laughing and pretending to be friendly with everyone. I truly believe everyone was genuine in their laughter and joking except for Maggie, Beau, and Ivette
    I know.. i wish I could strike both of them dead with a lightening bolt!

Haggie and Bozo.... are so damned 2 faced..... they are hoping that Janie falls backwards off her chair and they are going on and on and on and on.... INFINITY.... about Janies hair extensions!!.... both of those ugly twits need to get a LIFE!

Then April says that it was nice that Janelle wished her luck during the HOH comp... and HAGGIE has to right away say "NO NO NO April YOU said good luck to HER!!"... and April says "ya Maggie and then Janelle said good luck back to me".... and of course HAGGIE has to then say "Well YOU were the good sport FIRST!"

Geeez i feel like i am listening to recess at an elementary school!!!

+ Reply to Thread