+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/24 Live Feed Transcripts/Discussion

Now they are all taking pics with Beau's HOH camera. Woke Howie and Janelle up to take pics with them too.
    Beau had to have a pic of him and Howie, with him sitting on Howie's lap.

Quote Originally Posted by flipflops
    Howie and Janey are sleeping - the camera quickly panned to the safes and then back to them.....
    Oh, that's right they were up by 10:00 this morning....they must be soooo tired
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Just took some group photos - Beau said, Howie your stomach looks huge on this pic. Howie's like, oh well so what, so is my pee pee, its all proportionate. I'm still the most handsome guy here.

Rachael said April looks like the "matching munchies" girl in the diary room pic and April won't let it go - she keeps saying, I can't believe you called me that. I have no idea who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by flipflops
    Just took some group photos - Beau said, Howie your stomach looks huge on this pic. Howie's like, oh well so what, so is my pee pee, its all proportionate. I'm still the most handsome guy here.

Rachael said April looks like the "matching munchies" girl in the diary room pic and April won't let it go - she keeps saying, I can't believe you called me that. I have no idea who that is.
    UM... Ape. That would be from the food comp "matching munchies" you dumbass.

She is really clueless. I mean, I've tried to make excuses for her, but she is really that stupid.

They are all looking at the photos that Beau has taken thus far.
    Big Brother No Sleep Addict

eeewwwwwwww they are going to take a pic of Howie and Beau making out!

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    She was talking about Beau's blog thing I think?? Maybe not though.
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does every HOH get to have a blog? And where can you read it?

James, trying to get info, said to Ivette, this is the first week I'm completely in the dark as to who is going home. Ivette said, "you know who I'm voting for, and that is pretty much with the rest of the group is doing" Ivette added in there that he's lucky she offers up info and he must remember to do the same.

Supposedly Maggie told Howie that he'll see her goodbye message tomorrow, so now he thinks he is going home. Howie hasn't seemed to stressed though.

The rest of the group still taking pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does every HOH get to have a blog? And where can you read it?
    Yes, every HOH does one. And you can read it at the BB website on CBS....here ya go.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrot...hoh_blog.shtml

They are taking one now of April, Maggie, Rachel and Howie pretending to stab each other in the back. Oh.. and of April and Howie *sword fighting* with kitchen knives.

I can't believe they are being this civil to each other.

Thank you so much Dream!!

+ Reply to Thread