+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about real player and BB

Question about real player and BB

I didnt know where to ask this, but does anyone know of anyway i can copy or save the live feeds of BB and transfer to dvd or tape?

does anyone know how to make a screen cap???

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    to make a screen cap jsut download some kind of screen capturing program... just search around at download.com lol

Anyways ALL my screencaps turn out black!! WHATS WRONG?!?!?!? How can I fix this?

***DAVIS***

wasn't sure where to post this so I hope someone sees it - is anyone having a problem with watching House Calls? I can see live feeds fine on Real but can't open House Calls. I get an error but it flashes pretty quickly. Not sure whats up.

QUESTION -- Okay, I payed for the live feeds with a credit card for 1 month. Then when I downloaded Real Player, it said I'll only have a 14 day trial for free. I thought I payed, so why would I have a 14 day trial for free?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    QUESTION -- Okay, I payed for the live feeds with a credit card for 1 month. Then when I downloaded Real Player, it said I'll only have a 14 day trial for free. I thought I payed, so why would I have a 14 day trial for free?
    Because that's what you get when you sign up. You get a 14-day trial and then you're charged each month thereafter that you keep it. Are you complaining that you get an extra 14 days?

Quote Originally Posted by mailman
    Because that's what you get when you sign up. You get a 14-day trial and then you're charged each month thereafter that you keep it. Are you complaining that you get an extra 14 days?
    Oh no, I'm glad.. but After the 14 day trial runs out, do I have to pay again? I thought I was being charged already since they said I needed to put in my credit card number.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I had the 14 day free trial, it ended Wednesday. I called to cancel before I got charged and they said I had the 3 day free trial (I KNOW I signed up for the 14 days but anyway) I argued with the guy, told him that I wanted it canceled and could I get a refund since I had already been charged. He put me on hold, then came back and said my charges would get reversed. Well, they have been, checked my card online, but I'm still getting the feeds, with my subscription supposedly good through November. I guess they've prolly had lots of cancelations since Kaysar's demise?
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    Oh no, I'm glad.. but After the 14 day trial runs out, do I have to pay again? I thought I was being charged already since they said I needed to put in my credit card number.
    No, they just use your credit card and charge it after the 14 days. Go to 'my account' I believe it is called and look at billing history, that should tell you when you will be charged.

FORT Fanatic
    Here's something for live feeders to do while we wait for the feeds...In case you don't know, with Superpass, you get free music downloads. It had been two songs per month, but they've changed it, and now you get $10 credit per month (and the songs are .99 ea.).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast