+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about real player and BB

FORT Newbie

feeds off for how long?

are the feeds currently blocked, even after the show aired? i am in nebraska it is 8:18pm and the show is over. why don't they put the feeds back on?

Quote Originally Posted by libero
    are the feeds currently blocked, even after the show aired? i am in nebraska it is 8:18pm and the show is over. why don't they put the feeds back on?

If you find anything out about the feeds, please let me know.

No feeds until 9pm PT/ 12am ET
    Currently Watching:Big Brother 6, Surreal Life 5, Celeb. Fit Club 2, Being Bobby Brown, The Real World, Venus and Serena, Meet Mr. Mom, The Cut, R U The Girl

I had the Real Player up about an hour ago (with fish, of course) and just now when I tried to refresh the screen, I am now getting the following message and my Real Player won't even come up. Any idea????

rtsp://smilparse.real.com:80/rolled/2005082101UPVTE/bigbrother6/bb6_start.smil?pid=bb6&url=bb6 _start.smil&case=ok

It say "connection to server could not be established. You may be experiencing network problems:

Also, now when I click on the Real Player icon, it doesn't even do anything. It won't even start.

How do I fix this???? I don't want to miss the feeds tonight
    Thanks
    Last edited by n2shabbychic; 08-20-2005 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic
    I had the Real Player up about an hour ago (with fish, of course) and just now when I tried to refresh the screen, I am now getting the following message and my Real Player won't even come up. Any idea????

rtsp://smilparse.real.com:80/rolled/2005082101UPVTE/bigbrother6/bb6_start.smil?pid=bb6&url=bb6 _start.smil&case=ok

It say "connection to server could not be established. You may be experiencing network problems:

How do I fix this???? I don't want to miss the feeds tonight
    Thanks
    That happened to me, too, several times and I thought "Oh no, not again like Wednesday!" I was panicking.

I closed things things down and resigned onto the internet and it finally came back up for me.

Give that a try if it hasn't started back up for you yet.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebaby
    No feeds until 9pm PT/ 12am ET
    Again, that could actually wind up being later due to many CBS stations delaying tonight's show due to NFL pre-season football, in some cases to as late as 3:00 AM New York Time.

Thanks. I tried restarting my computer twice and it's still not working. I can get on the internet just fine but my real player will not come up. Now it won't even do anything when I click on it, it basically just ignores me. I tried going through SuperPAss to get on and it ignores me, I tried going through cbs.com and it ignores me and my desktop icon also ignores me. Any other ideas? Should I reinstall Real Player?

My fishies are swimmin' fine.... try this link...

http://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb6&url...ntexturl=_keep

I had that problem once with Real Player pretending it didn't exist or something

I uninstalled, reinstalled, and was fine.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    I was watching House Calls earlier. It worked fine, but rebuffered every now and then.
    I am still getting the same error message while trying to watch House Calls. I have no problems with the feeds. Anyone else having this problem?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast