+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keeping the Lies Straight

Keeping the Lies Straight

Do you ever have trouble keeping all the lies straight? Sometimes they are flying so fast and furious that it's hard to remember what the truth is. Let's use this thread to sort through the b.s. so that we know the truth, even if the hamsters don't.

Who's Right?

Michael punched the wall in rage when he learned someone was using the toilet. The story was fabricated by Jen, and retold many times by Ivette. Later, Jen said she never said he hit the wall, that Ivette made that part up. But Ivette insists Jen turned and pounded on the wall, re-enacting the scene for her.

Most likely, Jen did hit the wall telling it to Ivette, and is backtracking now that the house seems to believe Michael got a bad rap.

Rachel and Janelle campaigned to evict Ivette instead of Sarah last week. They only voted for Sarah because April and Jen told them strongly that they would never evict their fellow alliance member. They are trying to pretend they never went back on a promise.

It's undoubtedly true that Janelle and Rachel wanted Ivette out, but what Jen and April are repeating as often as anyone from their alliance will listen is that they were approached by Rachel and Janelle with this plan. Not true. It started when Howie and Janelle were talking to A/J as they played chess. After a lot of sex talk, April said something about hating Ivette, too bad they couldn't get rid of her that week.

Also, Rachel wasn't even there, yet she seems to be getting a lot of blame for the plan. I suspect this is because A/J were on the fence and nearly convinced that afternoon in the gym with Janelle. Rachel came in, heard Jen's talk about it, and put a stop to it. She told them that they should just stick to the plan to evict Sarah. She was rather crabby about it, and I think it really ticked Jen and April off to be told by the other side to stick to their word. Or maybe they just hate Rachel because she could spill that story, if anyone asked.

What other lies are you finding circulated as truth in the house?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    Didn't April, Jen, or Ivette say something about Kaysar getting really angry and flipping out after the nominations this week? Then later they were saying that he has anger issues and could be dangerous in the house? Did I dream that up? I feel like this is a lie, or at least a total exaggeration that could be "telephoned" through the house. Of course Kaysar was upset, Jen broke her word to him, but I don't think he was a seething ball of anger. Was he?

My recollection is that when the feeds came back on, he was already in the gold room with his own people. So either it was on the show (I don't always watch the show) or we don't have a way of verifying it.

He was pretty angry when he was in the gold room. Maybe someone has a better recollection?

FORT Fogey
    I guess because of the whole Rachel and Howie approached us instead of the way it really happened deal the agreement that Maggie and April made with Howie about getting rid of James this week is null and void. That would be another lie that was told.

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    I don't understand why someone from the Outcasts doesn't set the record straight about April and Jen being the ones who came up with the plan to get Ivette out?! The Outcasts need to create more tension and animosity with Cappy's Crew!!! Rock the boat!

Jen said Kaysar had suggested Maggie be put up as a pawn during the HOH comp and it was she herself who said Maggie's name first and he simply said "and who else", to which she replied "anyone you say".

Shady, that's a good one! I remembered that vaguely, but later I couldn't figure out if I was just tired from staying up all night or if it really happened.

Jen has used that one all week, too.

Did Kaysar ever really promise Eric that he wouldn't put him up? I don't remember seeing that but some people have said otherwise....
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey
    I think Eric came to Kaysar after Kaysar had won HOH and said that if you don't nominate me this week I can guarantee you won't be nominated next week. Kaysar agreed to it because he had already planned on nominating Maggie and James.

April has laid a few on today. She told Janelle that Rachel was cussing her out, calling her names, and very jealous that Janelle shared the HOH room.

Rachel did have one morning where she had been waiting for Howie to get up (I think it was the morning after the pinata party) and Janelle and he were sleeping in (hungover). Rachel said to the group outside that she wanted to talk to her partner but that she wasn't mad about it at all. They all urged her to go wake them up, and she said she wouldn't do that.

April has spun this into Rachel being full of jealous rage against Janelle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast