+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keeping the Lies Straight

Quote Originally Posted by ORACLE

James went to Kaysar and Kaysar lied to James and said that when he won HOH Eric came to him and said he should nominate James and Sarah. James felt betrayed and came up with the plan to throw the POV for him and then backdoor Eric.

That is not accurate. When James went to Kaysar, he told Kaysar that he believed that Eric was going to campaign against him, James, in favor of Maggie. Kaysar replied by saying, "He's already started." And Eric, himself, admitted to Julie Chen that he WAS campaigning against James in favor of Maggie that week, before James won the veto. That's what turned James against Eric, not any so-called lie from Kaysar.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 08-20-2005 at 07:25 PM. Reason: corrected quote

I hope this is the right place to post this ? Was it true when James told Maggie and the group Kaysar had him hide in the bathroom to listen to him and Eric talk?

That's the thing, I can't go back and look, I can only rewind the conversation between Eric and whoever in my head so many times. He's gone. He lost. Why are we talking about him, when neither he nor Kaysar are in the game? He's been gone almost as long as he was in the house.

I was responding to Oracle's long post, not your question, all4awa. It was unfortunate timing.

I am 99% sure that James is making that up. I don't remember anything like that happening.
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-20-2005 at 08:01 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

well..i don't think that kaysar broke a promise..beacause people say that he didn't talk about not using eric as a alternate nominee..he only made promise not to nominate him..which he didn't..he used him as a alternate nominee....he never said to eric that he would not put him up as a alternate?
    I really am not sure so if i am wrong please correct me

FORT Fogey
    Eric "started it" by breaking his promise to his group + Micheal. For me, all bets were off at that point - tit for tat. Eric deserved it.

Here's an odd one: On Housecalls, Jen said that Beau was the one who came up with the idea to backdoor Kaysar instead of James.

She went to each of them one-by-one and asked if they could get anyone out without repercussions (fantasyland, Jen), who would it be? They all said Kaysar, even Maggie, which surprised me - except for Beau, who said James.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    Eric "started it" by breaking his promise to his group + Micheal. For me, all bets were off at that point - tit for tat. Eric deserved it.
    The 4-guy alliance. The first alliance we know of in the house. It was Eric who set it up, and Eric who destroyed it. And now 3 of those 4 guys are gone from the house - didn't even make jury. Perhaps they should have stuck to that alliance a bit longer.

And hepcat: I think you may have touched on the BIGGEST lie of the house. Nevermind all the lying Jenn did to Kaysar during the actual HOH comp, and nevermind that backdooring Kaysar rather than James meant that the whole house had lied to Howie.

But rather "Whose idea was it to backdoor Kaysar?" That's been tossed around like a hot potato. Shortly after K went on the block, April told the Sovereigns it had been a group decision. Then Jenn told K she had really intended to keep her word in the beginning until her group strong-armed her into changing her mind. Later Jenn puts it all down to a "miscommunication". Then April tells Janelle that she (April) would rather have seen James leave, but Jenn had to go with the majority of their group. Ivette tells Kaysar that she had NO part of the decision whatsoever. April tells Maggie that she's upset that Howie is focusing all his abuse on her, since it was Ivette who pushed to backdoor K. Jennifer actually suggests it was Rachel's fault, for having the audacity to use the POV on herself. Behind the couch, April tells Jenn that Ivette is blaming Jenn for the decision when it was really Ivette's fault. When Jenn was evicted she told Julie that she knew from the second she got HOH she was sacrificing herself for her team, which suggests to me that she knew right away she was going to backdoor K. And then on House Calls, Jenn blames Beau! WTF???

About the only person who didn't get blamed was James. And as far as I'm concerned, that decision was his. He convinced Ivette, and she convinced the rest.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORTified with 9 vitamins InTheCave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Here's an odd one: On Housecalls, Jen said that Beau was the one who came up with the idea to backdoor Kaysar instead of James.

She went to each of them one-by-one and asked if they could get anyone out without repercussions (fantasyland, Jen), who would it be? They all said Kaysar, even Maggie, which surprised me - except for Beau, who said James.
    I didn't see it live on the feeds, but on the show, they aired footage that included what appeared to be when the idea of backdooring Kaysar was first brought up to the sheep in the HOH room. It was Beau that mentioned Kaysar, causing Maggies jaw to drop. Ivette was quick to pounce all over this and promote it as it saved her beloved James.

A few days later (when Hurricane Howie had been reduced to a tropical storm), Beau actually admitted to the other Fsheep that it was his idea originally to backdoor Kaysar, when the group was trying to remember how it came about as they apparently could no longer recall (no shock there).
    Last edited by InTheCave; 08-24-2005 at 05:32 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I remember Beau saying "because he can beat me in a veto competition."
    That whole asking her "friends" was a cover lie to begin with anyway. She had already made up her mind to nominate Kaysar to make a splash and become a reality star. Too bad for her the viewers could see right through her.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    She had already made up her mind to nominate Kaysar to make a splash and become a reality star. Too bad for her the viewers could see right through her.
    She must be insane if she thought she could become a reality "star" if she caused America's Choice to be evicted

Her problem was, she just kept lying and lying. Talking to Julie Chen about "sacrificing herself for her team" by winning that Head of Household challenge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast