+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keeping the Lies Straight

Quote Originally Posted by friendthatsits
    That is what I thought, but yesterday the Friendship were all saying that they never made that promise (something like that).
    They're quite good at that. But, many of us have seen the live feeds showing differently, and all of America has seen it on the tv show as well.

It's amazing that it doesn't seem to matter to them that the world is seeing their worst side. It's pathetic to think that this just possibly might be their best side.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

No, Kaysar told Eric he was safe if he did not INTERFERE with the POV competition. Eric went to Kaysar and said he would play for him and not use the veto. Then he got Beau to go up to James and Beau wanted to play for James. Kaysar (that week only it seems) was not stupid because he knew Eric and Maggie were secret partners and Eric was going behind the scenes to interfere and leave James on the block. The votes would have evicted James from the game. Ivette was never really considered as an alternate nominee even though that's what James told Ivette. Another lie that James has said. The plan to back door Eric only developed AFTER he interfered with the POV by trying to make Kaysar and James choose partners from Eric's side.

Didn't Kaysar also tell Eric that he would not put him up as an alternate if Eric agreed to NOT play for Maggie in the POV comp. - an agreement he kept and Maggie chose Ivette instead - only to have Kaysar make the infamous "I sealed your partner's fate" comment to Maggie right after the POV comp. had ended which let her know he'd planned all along to try to backdoor Eric.

FORT Fogey
    Another lie this week is Jen telling the Fiendship that Kaysar suggested to her that Maggie be put up for eviction when she was the one who suggested it to him during the HOH competition.

Chances are the hamsters are never going see any of "the tapes" they like to bring up. But can bb have a sorta movie night and show them all the lying and backstabbing. I would think that busting some of the liars would make good tv and completely the change the game completely. Lets be honest all of them have lied (some way more than others). But why not show bring everything to light.

FORT Fogey
    Here's a question. If you tell an old lie to someone new does that count as a new lie? When Kaysar asked Jen why she hadn't followed through on her promise during the HOH competition she said it was because she didn't trust Howie and Rachel since they had approached her and April the previous week about backdooring Ivette.

When Eric was HOH Kaysar and him was in the HOH room. Kaysar thought he was a target (He even said so to Julie) and wanted to make a deal.

The deal was that if Eric didn't nominate Kaysar that week, that if Kaysar got HOH next week, he would not put Eric up for Eviction that week. The deal also included if they won POV (Kaysar while Eric was HOH or Eric while Kaysar was HOH) they would respect the HOH's nominations and leave them as is. Kaysar swore on his life. Eric kept his word.

Kaysar became HOH. Howie went to him and suggested nominating Maggie and James, and Kaysar nominated those two to cut Eric since he couldn't take him out because of their deal. If James or Maggie won POV they would place Ivette in their place.

Eric went to Kaysar and said everything was still good and said the deal was still on, if Kaysar chose him to play in the POV for him and he won, even though he sucks at those things, he would respect his nominations and leave them as is. Eric went to Maggie and told her that because he had given Kaysar his word, he could not save her if he won POV, and she understood.

James went to Kaysar and Kaysar lied to James and said that when he won HOH Eric came to him and said he should nominate James and Sarah. James felt betrayed and came up with the plan to throw the POV for him and then backdoor Eric.

Maggie went to Kaysar and asked why he chose her, he lied and said it was to expose couples and he was aiming for James. Maggie didn't believe he was using her as a pawn, she knew he was up to something, and called him on it, and Kaysar lied again to her face.

The newly formed Sovereign 6 lied and pretended like nothing was up until James picked Janelle to compete with him. Eric and Maggie began to figure out that James had switched sides. Eric and Maggie also took notice that Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, and James was gunning for Ivette and Maggie, and that after they were gone they threw the POV so James could win it.
    "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
    Roger Ebert

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Okay people. I watch this 24/7. (I'm addicted and I admit it. Just don't schedule the intervention until after the final episode.)

How do you people keep this stuff straight? This is me ~~~>

I thought Kaysar nominated James because both he and Sarah lied and would not admit that they were a couple. So Kaysar was trying to get at Eric thru his closest allies, James and Maggie. He did not plan to get rid of Maggie, he didn't care who went at that point, just to cause friction knowing Maggie was Eric's partner.

When James saw that Eric was lobbying for Maggie and not him, he and Sarah went to Kaysar and told him the truth, that they were indeed a couple, at that point, Kaysar figured he could trust him. Somehow James said 'If you help me win POV, I can't give you Ivette but I can give you Eric.'

At first Kaysar didn't want to do that but then he decided to go ahead with it, knowing he broke his word, but Eric had already broken his word to him (first day alliance with him and Michael, plus how he treated Michael).

This was all my understanding from reading live feeds and watching some.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle
    Eric went to Kaysar and said everything was still good and said the deal was still on, if Kaysar chose him to play in the POV for him and he won, even though he sucks at those things, he would respect his nominations and leave them as is. Eric went to Maggie and told her that because he had given Kaysar his word, he could not save her if he won POV, and she understood.
    That's not how I remember it. Eric went to Kaysar and buttered him up, slapped him on the back, flattered him, and then came out with, oh - if you're looking for a partner in the veto comp, I'd be happy to do it for you. He agreed he wouldn't play for anyone else, but if Kaysar wanted to select him, he'd be happy to participate. He did not say if he played as Kaysar's partner he would do what Kaysar wanted to with the veto.

He then told Maggie he would play if Kaysar asked, but it was too risky to play as her partner. They had not yet been outed as a couple, so Eric felt like she couldn't pick him openly. But it wasn't that he "gave his word" and therefore he wouldn't play for Maggie, he was trying to avoid looking like a couple, and he thought there was a good chance Kaysar would pick him because he considered Kaysar to have no friends in the game. They also thought James would pick Beau to play for him.

It's getting to the point where it's ridiculous to go back and talk about these things because the players and the game have changed so much since that week. Eric's been dead to the game for weeks. Who cares if he kept his word on one point and not another? He's gone, gone, gone.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Howie suggested putting up Maggie and James, and if ne won, nominate Ivette to get at Eric for taking out Michael. Before nominations James went to Kaysar to save his skin. Kaysar told him that Eric came to him and suggested he put up James and Sarah. James was shocked and Kaysar told him he knew about the secret partners and then he outed them including James and Sarah. James denied being partners with Sarah and acted like he was shocked to hear about partners. Kaysar said he believed him, and told him he was safe. Later on James and Kaysar met again and James again denied knowing Sarah outside of the game, and again Kaysar told him he believed hi (Which he also said he didin his two Diary Room sessions after each vist), and gave his word he will not nominate James.

At the nomination ceremony Kaysar nominated Maggie and James. After the ceremony everyone gave their hugs and Kaysar went upstairs. Eric went up to talk to Kaysar (Door remained open) he pat Kaysar on he back and told him it's all ok that it's just a game. Eric then said if Kaysar needed him to he would play in the POV for him, and he said if he won it, he would honor his nominations and leave them as is, even though he's terrible at those (POV). He then told him again how it's just a game, and left.

Eric and Maggie were outside on the lounge chairs and Eric told Maggie that if Kaysar or Maggie chose him to play for them in the POV, he couldn' use it to save her because of the deal he made to respect his nominations. Maggie said I didn't know it included the POV and Eric said I told you that. Maggie told Eric she would never ask him or expect him to break his word, so she understood. Maggie later repeated this in a DR confession that they aired when it was her turn to choose a partner, she said Eric gave his word that he wouldn't change the nomination so she didn't want to pick him as her partner and place him in that spot so she chose Ivette.

James came up and was disappointed and he Kaysar said he was sorry that he felt James was a friend and he's sorry. James threw out the idea of rigging the POV so he could win it and then backdoor Eric. Kaysar said he had a deal with Eric, and James left. James went to Janelle and told her about the plan to backdoor Eric and she was all for it. Kaysar didn't trust James because he knew Sarah and James were partners and James wouldn't admit it. James and Sarah were talkng and Sarah said they need to come clean to them and they did Sarah went to Janelle and James went to Kaysar. Janelle Howie and Kaysar were in HOH and Janelle brought it up and they agreed to throw the HOH for James then backdoor Eric, thus forming the Sovereign 6.
    "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
    Roger Ebert

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast