+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keeping the Lies Straight

The week before when Eric was HOH, Eric told Kaysar that if he kept him safe that Kaysar would do the same for him next week. Kaysar did swear on his life but also asked that Eric not go after Michael. Kaysar would not play for Michael because he did not want to interfere with Eric. When Kaysar nominated James and Maggie, he had a one on one with Eric and Eric said he would not interfere with the POV, which he was already campaiging to get James out and said he would play for Kaysar and not use the veto. Eric had broken 3 deals with Kaysar by then so Kaysar put him up do to his "dirty" play.
    Also, Kaysar and Eric never discussed that Eric would be not be chosen as an alternate nominee.

Did Kaysar ever really promise Eric that he wouldn't put him up? I don't remember seeing that but some people have said otherwise

The Friendship are now acting like they never 'swore' to Howie that this week they wouldn't put up either Howie or Rachel, and that nobody from their team promised to get james out.

Did they not do this last week when they had Howie nominate both Sarah and James?

They actually did it the week before. Maggie swore to Howie and Rachel that she, nor anyone on her team, would put up H/R for three weeks as they worked together to get James out of the house.

That's the main reason that Howie nominated James and Sarah last week when Maggie had suggested it (and the rest of her team sat on his bed later that same night and agreed that J/S would go up.. one would go the first week and the other would go the second. Then H/R would have been fair game the third week.)... because he kept his word to Maggie and then everyone on her team screwed him over. That's why he's taking this week so personal.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    They actually did it the week before. Maggie swore to Howie and Rachel that she, nor anyone on her team, would put up H/R for three weeks as they worked together to get James out of the house.

That's the main reason that Howie nominated James and Sarah last week when Maggie had suggested it (and the rest of her team sat on his bed later that same night and agreed that J/S would go up.. one would go the first week and the other would go the second. Then H/R would have been fair game the third week.)... because he kept his word to Maggie and then everyone on her team screwed him over. That's why he's taking this week so personal.
    That is what I thought, but yesterday the Friendship were all saying that they never made that promise (something like that).

April telling Kaysar that she didn't want to put him on the block cause she loves him. She told him that she fought for him but majority rules and she and Jen had to go with the group. We all know this is a blatant lie since April was the one screaming "F You America; We Don't Want Him." Besides that she was one of the main ones pushing for him to go.

Oh and here's a big one; April saying she's not there for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyGotGame
    The week before when Eric was HOH, Eric told Kaysar that if he kept him safe that Kaysar would do the same for him next week. Kaysar did swear on his life but also asked that Eric not go after Michael. Kaysar would not play for Michael because he did not want to interfere with Eric. When Kaysar nominated James and Maggie, he had a one on one with Eric and Eric said he would not interfere with the POV, which he was already campaiging to get James out and said he would play for Kaysar and not use the veto. Eric had broken 3 deals with Kaysar by then so Kaysar put him up do to his "dirty" play.
    Also, Kaysar and Eric never discussed that Eric would be not be chosen as an alternate nominee.

Didn't Kaysar also tell Eric that he would not put him up as an alternate if Eric agreed to NOT play for Maggie in the POV comp. - an agreement he kept and Maggie chose Ivette instead - only to have Kaysar make the infamous "I sealed your partner's fate" comment to Maggie right after the POV comp. had ended which let her know he'd planned all along to try to backdoor Eric.
    Love lives forever <3

Thanks for starting this thread, Hep. I thought I was gonna have to start pie charts and graphs to keep this all in order.

No, Kaysar did not agree to not naming Eric as a alternate, only to not nominating him which is kind of murky and could be argued both ways.

What really really gets me and makes this the most horrendous group in BB History is that they seem to glory in lying and pass it off as not lying and not dirty play. They keep talking about how the other team plays dirty and are all liers, yet they revel in their lying. ARGGGGGGH! I would have a inkling of respect for Jen if she just came out and said, "I lied to get HoH, after 13 hours I would have lied about anything! :ying is a part of the game, deal with it." Ok, maybe it wouldn't give her any respect but it would be a bit less irritating!

I honestly think this group is self-delusional. They tell theirselves that they are good and playing honestly so much, they try to believe it. One minute they admit they are lying, the next it is Kaysar's group's fault because they are dirty players. I wish we could get a America's choice where we could vote out a entire side!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker
    Didn't Kaysar also tell Eric that he would not put him up as an alternate if Eric agreed to NOT play for Maggie in the POV comp. - an agreement he kept and Maggie chose Ivette instead - only to have Kaysar make the infamous "I sealed your partner's fate" comment to Maggie right after the POV comp. had ended which let her know he'd planned all along to try to backdoor Eric.
    Maggie's name wasn't brought up. At that time the pairs (except the Sov. 6 to each other) had not been outed which was after POV competition. Eric was not supposed to interfere with POV at all but he kept coming up to Kaysar wanting to "help him" in POV.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CouchPotato
    I don't understand why someone from the Outcasts doesn't set the record straight about April and Jen being the ones who came up with the plan to get Ivette out?! The Outcasts need to create more tension and animosity with Cappy's Crew!!! Rock the boat!
    This has been brought up (mostly by Jannelle) lately but still no one is buying it on the Fiendship side. April keeps denying it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast